💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'After Neverland': Oprah analyzes Jackson’s accusations

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

This is a much watch it paints of better picture of Wade's true intentions.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins
29 minutes ago, Rio said:

Money honey 

But they're not getting the MJ money accusers got when he was alive. I'd say they'd possibly make several thousand for their involvement, its not going to be a lot and certainly not enough to say the things they've said (which is all very graphic). I think its more likely that now these guys are adults they recognised what went on wasn't right, their pay off for being involved in the doc is closure. 

Katharine Hepburn

I hope this doc educates parents about the boundaries of other adults with their kids to prevent sexual abuse. As a victim I know how awful the scars of this stuff are, keep your kids safe.

xoxo Joanne

Cameltoe Chariot

I don't understand how in this age of #MeToo, this age of social awareness where celebrities are "cancelled" and fired from hosting jobs over decade old tweets, we cannot seem to collectively agree that despite court rulings it in PAINFULLY obvious Michael had inappropriate relationships with underage boys.

Life is complicated, and people even moreso, and it is possible to be a groundbreaking talent who also molested children. It is possible to separate the artist Michael Jackson, his music videos and catalogue of music away from the damaged and isolated man with too much money and access and zero accountability for his actions. You can still hold on to your memories of him as a pop star and allow his victims the space to speak and heal.

All you need to do is watch both parts of Leaving Neverland and you will see the pain, horror and confusion on the faces of Wade and James. Shame on anyone who sees Wade as someone that needs to be discredited and silenced - he has NOTHING to gain from this at this point.

Kimmo
34 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I don't understand how in this age of #MeToo, this age of social awareness where celebrities are "cancelled" and fired from hosting jobs over decade old tweets, we cannot seem to collectively agree that despite court rulings it in PAINFULLY obvious Michael had inappropriate relationships with underage boys.

Life is complicated, and people even moreso, and it is possible to be a groundbreaking talent who also molested children. It is possible to separate the artist Michael Jackson, his music videos and catalogue of music away from the damaged and isolated man with too much money and access and zero accountability for his actions. You can still hold on to your memories of him as a pop star and allow his victims the space to speak and heal.

All you need to do is watch both parts of Leaving Neverland and you will see the pain, horror and confusion on the faces of Wade and James. Shame on anyone who sees Wade as someone that needs to be discredited and silenced - he has NOTHING to gain from this at this point.

But then for this we also have to see the background of both victims. The timing for this two to come forward is very fishy. I saw a short YouTube documentary on them and it changed my mind 

Hottie Detector

ZiggyZiggs

im torn

im watching the doc rn and something about wade robson just doesn't sit well with me. i looked into his eyes and his eyes are some of the most disingenuous and dishonest ive seen in a while. i think we can all agree MJ did have kind of an obsession with young boys, probably cuz he never got to be one himself?, but i think that was about it, i dont believe he ever took it to a sexual level. 

the saddest part about all this is that we'll just never know the cold hard truth and that's disappointing 

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

I watched the doc last night and I couldn't help but wonder what exactly these two guys would gain from lying about it all now MJ is dead. The answer might be money but honestly I cant see them making big bucks off of an independent doc and a few interviews. I think its time to see the situation for what it was. 

u do know that they didnt JUST come forward right? he accused MJ back in 2013 after almost a decade of defending him and the first thing he did was sue his estate for monetary compensation. so this is in fact about money

The Child
35 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

im torn

im watching the doc rn and something about wade robson just doesn't sit well with me. i looked into his eyes and his eyes are some of the most disingenuous and dishonest ive seen in a while. i think we can all agree MJ did have kind of an obsession with young boys, probably cuz he never got to be one himself?, but i think that was about it, i dont believe he ever took it to a sexual level. 

the saddest part about all this is that we'll just never know the cold hard truth and that's disappointing 

This. People are all acting like because he hung out with young boys thatautomatically means that he is a pedophile.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Kimmo
41 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

im torn

Where are you watching it?

Hottie Detector

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Where are you watching it?

i torrented it, there's no other way

2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

But they're not getting the MJ money accusers got when he was alive. I'd say they'd possibly make several thousand for their involvement, its not going to be a lot and certainly not enough to say the things they've said (which is all very graphic). I think its more likely that now these guys are adults they recognised what went on wasn't right, their pay off for being involved in the doc is closure. 

Hmmm, debatable. I for one, still don't believe he was a sexual predator. Judging by the parents, all the evidence, acquittals and case files

Didymus
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Money honey 

And how exactly are they earning money from this low budget documentary of an independent film company? :rip: The director said himself he couldn't even offer them more money than minimum wage.

Who is making money? Guess who. The documentary's director spilled the tea on it too:

"Of course it’s all about money. It’s about the [Michael Jackson] estate’s money. It made $400m last year [and] is trying to protect its main asset."

Didymus
1 hour ago, CrazyMonster said:

This. People are all acting like because he hung out with young boys thatautomatically means that he is a pedophile.

Do you seriously think that if a non-celeb paid big money to parents to sleep in their kid's bed with their kid for 30 nights straight, people wouldn't immediately conclude he was a pedophile? :rip: A grown man inviting 10 year olds to his fantastically themed house to have sleepovers and sleep in the same bed? With a hallway monitored with cameras and sensors to alarm him if someone approached the bedroom? With the housekeeper testifying they were showering together too? Come on.

Y'all are so blinded by the fact that it's Michael that you don't realize you'd be the first one to call him a disgusting, mentally deranged scumbag if it was your neighbor. You'd probably be yelling for that neighbor to be locked up immediately without any evidence whatsoever after hearing what I wrote above. But here y'all are, saying "well, that doesn't mean anything" just because it's a famous musician :air: That's what's sick tbh.

No, we can't be sure that he was guilty but I think it goes without saying that his behavior was socially unacceptable regardless, and that the parents involved showed spectacular neglect towards their own children just because they were starstruck and seduced by the promise of wealth.

Borislshere

Was MJ getting help for his childhood issues? One excuse I keep seeing is that him not having a childhood is what caused him to get this fixation with little kids and childish things. Idk. This whole thing just seems odd. I’ve never heard of grown men sleeping with random children just cause. 

Didymus
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

im watching the doc rn and something about wade robson just doesn't sit well with me. i looked into his eyes and his eyes are some of the most disingenuous and dishonest ive seen in a while.

Wow, we should use those kinds of arguments in court. I'm sure Gaga wouldn't have convinced the jury she was assaulted either.

Archived