Stefani Tee
charts

US Radio can SUCK IT

Featured Posts

Quartz

The fact that we got a number one with late radio support is INSANE. 

RIP radio, a dying format. You will not be missed with your arbitrary payola song choices and excessive ads. 

giphy.gif

Gaga, with her pure heart and talent will ALWAYS win. Burn in hell, b*tch. :vegas:

tenor.gif

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 23
  • YAAAS 19
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

giskardsb

i have no idea why anyone bothers with music radio anymore between music players and streaming.   You get to listen to what you want without annoying radio hosts who think they are funny.

• Like 13
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

Artx
4 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

i have no idea why anyone bothers with music radio anymore between music players and streaming.   You get to listen to what you want without annoying radio hosts who think they are funny.

exactly. i don't even know why radio plays matters since they can play those songs while vaery few people listen to the radio station

• Like 2

Quartz
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

After I discovered streaming, I thought so too. Apparently, casual people listen to radio to be in the loop of what the current hot stuff are. Little do they know that radio is not the most reliable source of what's hot and what's not.

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 2

Akiki
4 minutes ago, hellothing said:

After I discovered streaming, I thought so too. Apparently, casual people listen to radio to be in the loop of what the current hot stuff are. Little do they know that radio is not the most reliable source of what's hot and what's not.

Also, people driving listens to radio and it's still important because of that. Spotify or AM won't kill radio and it's not a dying format like some people say. Radio is creating new ways to reach new audiences.

• Like 5

StarstruckIllusion

Radio is Over

• Like 2

Adakam

All we hear is .... Lady-o Ga Ga!

• Like 4

Awakened M
19 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Jimbo and Casio are SHOOK.

• Like 1

AlexanderMagno

Come to Europe, where we are actually getting tired of listening to Shallow :hor: and ARUTW

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Tom Daley

Honestly the charts should influence radio NOT the other way around

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Enzo

#2018RadioWasntOursAndNeither2019Radio

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 8

PunkTheFunk

Talent always wins

08c9e08584.jpg

#Marianne2020
  • LMAO 18
  • YAAAS 1

JoanneMonster
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Come to Europe, where we are actually getting tired of listening to Shallow :hor: and ARUTW

right? I always listen to ARUTW when i turn on the radio

I See You
  • Love 1

HighwayFantasy

I hear her almost 5 times a day with shallow, in the mall, at work, gas stations, its insane haha. Come trueeee holland

• Shook 1