Talent always wins

08c9e08584.jpg

No we are not going to do this ... peace 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
37 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

i have no idea why anyone bothers with music radio anymore between music players and streaming.   You get to listen to what you want without annoying radio hosts who think they are funny.

This. I haven’t listened to the actual radio in years

⚯͛

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

No we are not going to do this ... peace 

Do what?

misunderstood

Tea shistar!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Akiki said:

Also, people driving listens to radio and it's still important because of that. Spotify or AM won't kill radio and it's not a dying format like some people say. Radio is creating new ways to reach new audiences.

radios "new" way is to latch onto internet streaming.   I've been using iPods in my car since it's been possible, and these days run tidal off my phone into the car bluetooth.

I only listen to radio for sports talk and NPR.  The music stations mostly all suck and have too many commercials.

JazzGa

I am so fcking JEALOUS of you EURO MONSTERS WITH YOUR RADIO GAGA :giveup: I wish even ONE of my flop friends knew a single song from ASIB but im just gonna look like an obsessed stan when I inevitably sing obscure indie underground deepcut ARUTW at karaoke 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

doppelganger

I wouldn’t say radio is irrelevant, 80 million impressions for the top song is a lot of listeners. But they need to be more diverse and less agist. 

I like Ariana but 5 recent songs played 40 times on the same day? 

mattbri

I don't actually listen to radio anymore, but form music playing in cars, restaurants etc, 'Shallow' is at the top :vegas:

Pity we're an island no one knows it exists :laughga:

7 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I wouldn’t say radio is irrelevant, 80 million impressions for the top song is a lot of listeners. But they need to be more diverse and less agist. 

I like Ariana but 5 recent songs played 40 times on the same day? 

I feel like that also winds up alienating a station. What if people want to hear a wider song selection? I can’t imagine anyone other than Ariana fans want to hear her songs every twenty minutes throughout the day. 

Bye, 

I can't stand pop radio anymore, every song is overplayed to the point of causing a headache and literally just for payola :interestinga:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Ronk
3 hours ago, hellothing said:

After I discovered streaming, I thought so too. Apparently, casual people listen to radio to be in the loop of what the current hot stuff are. Little do they know that radio is not the most reliable source of what's hot and what's not.

Shallow proves that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Hyperballad

Video Killed the Radio Star :emma:

Spoiler

then, Streaming Killed It Again :air:

Concertaholic

I listen to the radio whenever I'm in the car and I've only heard Shallow about 5 times EVER :messga:

Quartz
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

I listen to the radio whenever I'm in the car and I've only heard Shallow about 5 times EVER :messga:

I never heard shallow, so, u a lucky bitch :selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived