💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

US Radio can SUCK IT

Quartz

Featured Posts

Quartz

The fact that we got a number one with late radio support is INSANE. 

RIP radio, a dying format. You will not be missed with your arbitrary payola song choices and excessive ads. 

giphy.gif

Gaga, with her pure heart and talent will ALWAYS win. Burn in hell, b*tch. :vegas:

tenor.gif

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

i have no idea why anyone bothers with music radio anymore between music players and streaming.   You get to listen to what you want without annoying radio hosts who think they are funny.

Archie
4 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

i have no idea why anyone bothers with music radio anymore between music players and streaming.   You get to listen to what you want without annoying radio hosts who think they are funny.

exactly. i don't even know why radio plays matters since they can play those songs while vaery few people listen to the radio station

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

Quartz
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

After I discovered streaming, I thought so too. Apparently, casual people listen to radio to be in the loop of what the current hot stuff are. Little do they know that radio is not the most reliable source of what's hot and what's not.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Akiki
4 minutes ago, hellothing said:

After I discovered streaming, I thought so too. Apparently, casual people listen to radio to be in the loop of what the current hot stuff are. Little do they know that radio is not the most reliable source of what's hot and what's not.

Also, people driving listens to radio and it's still important because of that. Spotify or AM won't kill radio and it's not a dying format like some people say. Radio is creating new ways to reach new audiences.

Awakened M
19 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Jimbo and Casio are SHOOK.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

AlexanderMagno

Come to Europe, where we are actually getting tired of listening to Shallow :hor: and ARUTW

Enzo

#2018RadioWasntOursAndNeither2019Radio

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

JoanneMonster
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Come to Europe, where we are actually getting tired of listening to Shallow :hor: and ARUTW

right? I always listen to ARUTW when i turn on the radio

I See You

HighwayFantasy

I hear her almost 5 times a day with shallow, in the mall, at work, gas stations, its insane haha. Come trueeee holland

Archived