Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

BBH100: Shallow #1

sampool

Featured Posts

Jaume
On 3/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, matc said:

no and I don't think she will ever say something. I think she doesn't care too much about charts like she used to, but I think she's happy for it

I do think she cares but in a good way

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FinnishGypsy
On 3/4/2019 at 4:39 PM, teawhore said:

well

d2ee13f0d9324f1b476c1a9e7e086568.png

Okay, I’m honestly not normally “shallow,” but he is ridiculously hot. Why were there no nude scenes in ASIB?! I bet that’s why Cooper didn’t win Best Director. Give the people what they want! :ally:

Also, congrats to Gaga, this is so beyond well-deserved (and about damn time)!

FinnishGypsy
8 hours ago, Jaume said:

I do think she cares but in a good way

Yeah she definitely cares, which is healthy because once you stop caring (like my other pop goddess, Britney) then you stop putting in effort.

Being competitive, particularly with oneself, can be really good (not a fan of Beyonce’s music but she’s a great example of this; she keeps pushing herself to be better because she wants to be on top). But like anything else, concerning oneself with the charts is dysfunctional when it’s at an extreme. 

But for example, during FFT, Gaga was talking about how she wanted A-YO to be bigger than Uptown Funk (:huntyga:), and she pushed the hell out of MR.

Also, she wouldn’t have gone on Kimmel the night after the viral Oscars performance if it wasn’t to ensure that #1 spot; she’s never cared enough about rumors (including the long persisting one of her being a man) to immediately—or sometimes ever—conduct an interview on live TV just to adddress them.

I'm so proud of our girl!!! One of the biggest hits worldwide!! 

You and Me could write a Bad Romance...!!

MelbHawker

Congratulations to her & Bradley! :golfclap:

#1's aren't everything, but she deserves the success she's had with this film/era. I can't wait for her next album. 

Jonathan2244
5 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

#1's aren't everything, but she deserves the success she's had with this film/era. I can't wait for her next album. 

but in this case they are :lana:we generally thought we never see the time again....

Quartz
7 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Wha-

I thought she's number one for a second week! Why do you find pleasure in giving heart attacks? Why?! :wtfga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• 5 months later...
Quartz
On 3/10/2019 at 12:18 AM, Quartz said:

Wha-

I thought she's number one for a second week! Why do you find pleasure in giving heart attacks? Why?! :wtfga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, BenG said:

Enjoy your WP lol

you too since you're here :vegas:

OT: to be honest never woulda thought that i would see Gaga at the top again, this was such a moment.

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

where's my allygators at :vegas:

BumpT

In my messy era.

Bradley
On 3/5/2019 at 6:42 AM, Gam said:

I'd like to thank everyone in the chart thread for helping me keep sanity and a thank you to Gaga for being a bad b!tch

08c9e08584.jpg

omg @KinneyUnderYou :air:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived