๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB Encore will be released on digital in June

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, lohan said:

Imgur doesn't work, Flickr does though. GGD is best used with flickr.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Any idea of when this will be released to DVD?ย 

she/her/hers

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

June 4:ย https://www.bestbuy.com/site/a-star-is-born-the-encore-blu-ray-2018/6344906.p?skuId=6344906

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I hope it's coming in 4K...we just got a 4K TV about a month ago and I've been waiting for this.ย  I can't find it on Amazon (or I'm looking for the wrong thing).ย 

I believe it's not being released in 4K, only blu-ray!ย 

Here it is on Target as well:ย https://www.target.com/p/star-is-born-a-encore-edition-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-54581187

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

DVD? ย 

donna vekic page GIF

๐Ÿ–ค C H R O M A T I C A ๐Ÿ–ค

SharkmanthaC
7 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

DVD? ย 

donna vekic page GIF

I already own it in digital from iTunes and the special edition from Target.ย :huntyga:

she/her/hers

• 2 weeks later...
gypsy101

i think this is happening tonight / tomorrow and iโ€™m so excited for it!!

TimisaMonster

Can they just stop releasingย 35 versions of how to purchase this movie...I'm over itย 

ย 

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Darcklighter22

Got it. I'm working solid until Friday tho...all the more reason to get the bf to finally watch it.

gypsy101

did anyone that used the code encore get this added to their library today? i still have only the original version :(

Darcklighter22

I can see why some scenes/footage got cut...some stuff in the encore was just filler, but on the other hand allot of the extra footage really added a lot to the film and I still advise anyone who hasn't seen it to see this version.

The Child
8 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I can see why some scenes/footage got cut...some stuff in the encore was just filler, but on the other hand allot of the extra footage really added a lot to the film and I still advise anyone who hasn't seen it to see this version.

I saw the encore version and honestly zero scenes were fillers, they just added to the movie honestly.

โ€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.โ€™ โ€˜Abduโ€™l-Bahรก

Archived