💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Captain Marvel (2019)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Woooot Woooot!! March is finally here, fam!

Meaning the slow movie week are officially over. This month started all good movies leading up to Summer later! :woot:

And Captain Marvel is the one kicking it off first!

CM-Dolby-e1546904074213.jpg?resize=696,3

The movie will open on Wednesday, March 6th 2019 in some countries.

Some release dates:

March 6th: Denmark, Finland, France, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Sweden

March 7th: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Colombia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, South Korea, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Ukraine

March 8th: Bangladesh, Canada, China, Spain, UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, India, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Turkey, USA

March 15th: Japan

Trailers:

Spoiler

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Anyone planning on going?

I certainly would. Got my early screening tix.  :sis:

What we all know now is that this movie have 2 after credits, so we all have that to look forward for as well!

And for anyone who want to review the movie later, please kindly use spoiler tag like I used here on the trailers. Thank you! :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Of course I'm going! it's a build up for End Game

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

I'm so excited to see this movie! I'm not going opening weekend cause I know how crazy and hectic it can be, so I'll hopefully be going the weekend after. I'm excited to see how Carol's going to influence the rest of the MCU going forward. Kevin Feige has already stated that she's pretty much going to be one of the leads in Phase 4. 

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, River said:

Of course I'm going! it's a build up for End Game

Yeah! The answer that will leads it to End Game must be in one of those after credits, I swear.

7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm so excited to see this movie! I'm not going opening weekend cause I know how crazy and hectic it can be, so I'll hopefully be going the weekend after. I'm excited to see how Carol's going to influence the rest of the MCU going forward. Kevin Feige has already stated that she's pretty much going to be one of the leads in Phase 4. 

Interesting to see how will this affect the upcoming Phase 4 :udidnt:

Hope you can stay away from spoilers til you see it.

CyanDante

Just booked tickets for friday! Literally can't wait :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

River
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Yeah! The answer that will leads it to End Game must be in one of those after credits, I swear.

If they will just do a comical credit scene I will lose it :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Just booked tickets for friday! Literally can't wait :diane:

Will you also get their merchandise?

Usually the concession would sell some, like custom reusable tumbler or pop corn bucket, etc

I already saw some I really like sksksksk

1 minute ago, River said:

If they will just do a comical credit scene I will lose it :laughga:

omg I swear, I would lose it together with you :fan:

DeleteMyAccount

I hope this does well. The amount of hate this has been getting is ridiculous. 

I'm also intrigued that Marvel hasn't really spoiled much of this film. I can't wait! Plus the amped up promo has been pretty good lately.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm also intrigued that Marvel hasn't really spoiled much of this film. I can't wait! Plus the amped up promo has been pretty good lately.

I do hope so.

I can't at these some people trying to boycott it because it's female superhero who stood up for fellow females, like :smh:

Reality
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It’s definitely going to be hard to avoid spoilers, even more so with EndGame :giveup: 

I plan on seeing EndGame also a week after, or possibly even more cause I have finals and stuff, so I’m just being extra cautious and not going on any social media or anything 

🃏🖤👹

retroglamx

I'm going on Friday and I AM SO EXCITED, I kind of hate the fact that this movie will only hype up the waiting for Endgame :(

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Reality
10 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I absolutely hate toxic people in the comics community. Fanbases, in general, can be really brutal, but it’s even more so frustrating when it’s a community you deeply love. I’ve loved comics and superheroes since I was a kid, and Carol Danvers has always been a character I was interested in. 

There are people online and whatnot that say that she’s a “feminazi” or whatever, and personally, I just find that rhetoric completely disgusting and distasteful. I don’t understand why people think that adding more diversity in comics is the equivalent to wiping out a group (in this case, white straight males) of people. Also, people are blowing Brie Larson’s comments way out of proportion. They just want to instill this “mob mentality” in people so that they boycott this “feminist, liberal propaganda” character.

🃏🖤👹

Magneto
32 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I've been seeing this too. Does anyone happen to know why? Is this purely based on the latest trailer or have people already seen it?

Free my mind

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I've been seeing this too. Does anyone happen to know why? Is this purely based on the latest trailer or have people already seen it?

The so called meninist felt offended/insulted with the whole thing, ever since the first trailer which shows play on words from Hero, to Her-o. And that its release date in USA was also International Women's Day. Like, honestly, what's so wrong with that? :smh:

Reality
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The so called meninist felt offended/insulted with the whole thing, ever since the first trailer which shows play on words from Hero, to Her-o. And that its release date in USA was also International Women's Day. Like, honestly, what's so wrong with that? :smh:

I loved the Her-o thing, I thought it was really clever :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

Archived