💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sky Ferreira

MonsterVSAnimal

Featured Posts

I hope she performs something new!

I heard the show will be private for CK One. But the strange thing is that she announced she'll be performing here on Twitter, so it doesn't make sense. Why would she announce a private show to thousands of people?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• ZAIJHNZJEN

• ALX

• Love Is A Suicide

As much as I love Sky, I think her only good singles so far are 17 and One. The rest isn't powerful enough... let's hope she comes up with some stuff she can promote well.

As much as I love Sky, I think her only good singles so far are 17 and One. The rest isn't powerful enough... let's hope she comes up with some stuff she can promote well.

Considering she only had 3 real singles and a promo one, I think that's good. Too bad all of them are ****ing flops.

Well I'm sad EMI/Parlophone didn't put more efforts in promoting them. But every time I've showed One to people they've instantly become addicted to it

Edited by Marc

Well I'm sad EMI/Parlophone didn't put more efforts in promoting them. But every time I've showed One to people they've instantly become addicted to it

In fact they always seemed not to care about Sky. And Sky was dumb enough to give out her tracks to a lot of people so all of them leaked before they were even released.

Seriously, AS IF! was being given to people (watermarked songs) for free, all you had to do is to ask for it... the watermarked songs seemed not to avoid the leaks though. On the other hand nowadays Sky seems to be a lot more careful with songs leaking, I heard she even was able to put the Sex Rules leaker in jail.

Yet she posts her songs on SoundCloud... :shrug:

All of them, except for 108 (Version 2) and 17 (Cory Enemy Remix), are just clips. She keeps teasing us, ugh. I might be wrong, but I'd think she's a b---h if she posted all those snippets and we're not getting the songs with her releases.

That's probably the case Jord_n :(

So yeah, Sky Ferreira is a ****ing b---h.

How come she posts snippets of songs we'll never have? That's so disgusting of hers. (LOL, I am overreacting, but really, it makes me mad.)

GlitterGrease

Her label put the guy who leaked Sex Rules in jail.

And it's the Waffle Girls that gave out her songs, not Sky herself

She just tweeted the album will be out in 2012

Edited by GlitterGrease

Her label put the guy who leaked Sex Rules in jail.

And it's the Waffle Girls that gave out her songs, not Sky herself

She just tweeted the album will be out in 2012

Yeah, I mean that it's Sky/her label, not just Sky. Anyway, I am excited for the album, I can't wait to know which tracks we will get with it.

GlitterGrease

^I hope it's not just all Paul Epworth stuff.

I would love the songs she did with Dallas that were registered a couple weeks back

And Hallucination HAS to be on it

MonsterVSAnimal

I cant wait for Sky's album!! <333 :excited2:

Edited by MonsterVSAnimal

^I hope it's not just all Paul Epworth stuff.

I would love the songs she did with Dallas that were registered a couple weeks back

And Hallucination HAS to be on it

I want Cherry Bomb and the final version of Untouchable, seriously.

MonsterVSAnimal

I want Cherry Bomb and the final version of Untouchable, seriously.

Omg me too!! the snippet of Cherry Bomb that she posted is amazing! <3

• Mills locked this topic