๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sky Ferreira

MonsterVSAnimal

Featured Posts

GlitterGrease

New song titles

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=1278590&keyname=FERREIRA+SKY&CAE=613140203&Affiliation=BMI

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• ZAIJHNZJEN

• ALX

• Love Is A Suicide

What do you mean by "this successful"? Because judging by the musical scene, she's very floppy to be honest.

She's doing everything. She writes, she sings, she models, she acts.

GlitterGrease

That's what I was thinking, haha.

Speaking of Sky's acting, I have yet to see Putty Hill or Metalgods.

I must.

I think she's talented and hard-worker for doing all of this, but not successful at all yet.

I think she's talented and hard-worker for doing all of this, but not successful at all yet.

She is talented and hard-working. But to be able to be doing all those things at that age, and not putting out low brow stuff like Justin Bieber or Willow Smith, is a great thing! I think she's really lucky! <3

She is talented and hard-working. But to be able to be doing all those things at that age, and not putting out low brow stuff like Justin Bieber or Willow Smith, is a great thing! I think she's really lucky! <3

I agree. But unfortunately in her case talent and hard-work still don't mean success, Sky is a nobody when it comes to the musical scene (it's not our personal opinions, because to us she's a sort of hidden gem).

I've always wondered what's up with her eyes... In photoshoots and stuff, they look stunning. When interviewed, or in candids, or "normal" photos, they look as if she has been punched.

I don't know why but I think Sky looks ugly most of time.

It's not like ****ing ugly but she looks strange.

Honestly, I hope she remains unknown. I don't want all the sheep in my class singing and ruining her songs. She makes me feel hipster. :toofunny:

I want her to be successful but not like a superstar. Sky sounds like a hidden gem and we're lucky enough to know about her.

By the way, she's performing in my country on the 22nd but I have no money to go... I would have to travel 8 hours by car. :(

• Mills locked this topic