💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Disturbing psychic predictions for lady gaga 2019.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

derpmonster
13 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She says

Reveal hidden contents

- she has plenty success at the moment and big opportunities will open in her career but she needs to be careful because she'll be taken by surprise by things she isn't able to see, possibly betrayed by her team or business partners

- her career has a ''very strange'', ''uranian'' energy, very different to the usual celeb celebrity

- she could be affected by pain and may need to take a break but she decides to pull it off

- her next album isn't going to be that good but the one after will be a ''dance classic'', ''hit after hit after hit'', both will be commercially successful 

- the new album will be ''very interesting''

- she tends to overwork herself and is hyperactive with her ideas

- she needed to be more selective towards the people around her but somebody is using her for money still

- she is very innocent at soul and always sees the good in people, hence why they started using her for profit (she says Taylor Swift is the opposite)

- she will be travelling :sure:

- she may have trouble conceiving a child but she may get pregnant soon

- she needs to be loved by the public but not in a selfish way

Honestly such an accurate depiction. 

:lmao:

What is this generic low quality content.

Anyone could write this.

This may happen or that may happen. There may be trouble but this may happen. Then regurgitate some things about her we know already. :reductive:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
13 hours ago, That J said:

One last story....

Only a handful of people know I do tarot and I only go towards those I feel kinda led to if that makes sense.  One day I had a nagging feeling to go on FB to my cousin's page, go to her friend list and scroll....so I did. Finally I saw a face and said Her!

Contacted her...she was down. This was different tho. I didnt need cards. I said "just trust me as this is a warning for you to be prepared"... 

I said "In November your mom gets sick and will pass quickly. Around the same time the place you are staying will go back to the landlord but they will help you with a new place and the money you get from your mom will pay for it. You'll be kicked out in January and in the new place by February so it's very fast. So dont worry." 

She was like yea right ok. Lol

A little over a year later, I got a message from that woman. 

"I'm shaking as I type this. My mom was diagnosed with stage4 cancer in November and died the second week of December. The first week of January, the landlord had to break my contract due to a water issue with the pipes but had a duplex he took me to look at. 2 weeks later, I got the first part of my inheritance and Feb. 13th I moved in.  I have no idea what to say. Thank you"

That was VERY RARE and Very VERY weird but true. True story. It hasnt happened like that before or since. 

Does it just come to you in a spurt? What brings it up for you, if you don't mind sharing?

Someone told my mom she'd get "very sick" soon and she was diagnosed with cancer in 6 months. Similar stuff has happened. But yeah I don't know how I feel about it. I definitely don't believe *most* of this stuff that claims to be true.

shoful
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

no omgNO :lmao:

I just saw it. Now that I've seen it, it might as well have. :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

Jk, I'm fine with a new Madonna single as long as it's like Bitch I'm Madonna so I can secretly bop to it and everyone else can hate it and it flops :reductive:

Or it can be a bop and everyone bops to it ie, Hung Up:ally:

rKv.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

derpmonster
14 minutes ago, shoful said:

Or it can be a bop and everyone bops to it ie, Hung Up:ally:

rKv.gif

I don't know her

shoful
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I don't know her

You need Jesus. Here, thank me later:

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

You need Jesus. Here, thank me later:

I'll check it out sometime. :huntyga:

She looks good in the cover. Not in the mood to turn straight right now and especially NOT because of Madonna :triggered:

shoful
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I'll check it out sometime. :huntyga:

She looks good in the cover. Not in the mood to turn straight right now and especially NOT because of Madonna :triggered:

“Sometime” Girl you better repent your sins rn and stan a guinness world record song! :madge:

jujubaruda

Lol this psychic said she's gonna stay single this year. And that she would won a big award. Prevision from december. She predicted that she would have a new peak in her career and a new hit for 2018, and was right.

• 2 weeks later...
Lemon Pie
On 3/3/2019 at 20:01, LDGA said:

Cuando tenía 7 años, un "psíquico" le dijo a mi mamá que iba a morir cuando yo tenía 8, ahora tengo 20 y hace dos años fuimos a su funeral XD.

Mi historia es falsa, también lo es su predicción. : v

:wtfga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Bizcochito
On 3/3/2019 at 11:18 AM, Emigrante said:

There were some psychics predicting her death in 2016. 

There were some psychics predicting her death in 2012 and 2013. 

Bizcochito
On 3/4/2019 at 4:21 PM, jujubaruda said:

Lol this psychic said she's gonna stay single this year. And that she would won a big award. Prevision from december. She predicted that she would have a new peak in her career and a new hit for 2018, and was right.

Loving this concept 

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Angelina Jolie said:

There were some psychics predicting her death in 2012 and 2013. 

And?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

That J
On 3/4/2019 at 2:27 AM, derpmonster said:

Does it just come to you in a spurt? What brings it up for you, if you don't mind sharing?

Someone told my mom she'd get "very sick" soon and she was diagnosed with cancer in 6 months. Similar stuff has happened. But yeah I don't know how I feel about it. I definitely don't believe *most* of this stuff that claims to be true.

Spurts and it isnt all the time. Comes and goes. I dont consider it being psychic or anything like that. Just strange little messages. 

And Madonna's album will be out in June. :lolga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived