šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Starbucks: We're investigating to see who created #Shallowbucks offer

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

NewRules

someone needs to investigate who approved the Ariana drink.. because the egg white is overpowering and it's disgustingĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
7 hours ago, Chantelleb said:

Only this fanbase would go to this extremeĀ :interestinga:

Ariana fans did this after us, but Ariana actually got a deal after this mess happened.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Ariana fans did this after us, but Ariana actually got a deal after this mess happened.

That is fine tbh, I heard that ArianaĀ drink is terrible tho :shrug:

Ā 

On 3/6/2019 at 10:36 PM, NewRules said:

someone needs to investigate who approved the Ariana drink.. because the egg white is overpowering and it's disgustingĀ 

Nothing can beat Gaga's Pink Drink, :sis:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• 10 months later...
Inferno

Not the only fanbase that has pulled a stunt like this nor was it remotely as impactful as her detractors want to imagine that it was. People, as usual, doing the most towards monsters. Nicki and Selena fans are far more hardcore in their desperate tactics to make sure their fav streams lol but thats not really a narrative that hater members of the media are interested in...

this whole "controversy" only exists so that people who actively dislike Gaga can now say "well she only got that number 1 because of this" as if this was even relevant. None of us even knew about it until it was reported.

Miracle
Just now, Inferno said:

Not the only fanbase that has pulled a stunt like this nor was it remotely as impactful as her detractors want to imagine that it was. People, as usual, doing the most towards monsters. Nicki and Selena fans are far more hardcore in their desperate tactics to make sure their fav streams lol but thats not really a narrative that hater members of the media are interested in...

It's been 84 years...Ā 

Luke78619

Why search and revive this thread to comment negatively about it when everyone in existence has forgotten about the whole Starbucks thingĀ :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

On ā€Ž2ā€Ž/ā€Ž3ā€Ž/ā€Ž2020 at 8:45 AM, Sassy McSass said:

@KEVIN STEVEĀ must have been you thenĀ :gaycat:

I only reacted to some troll, but I think itā€™s past time to close this thread, no? @Admin

why would you think it's me?Ā :ladyhaha:

I did prepare a few things for LG6 but I didn't start the ShallowBucksĀ :wtfga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived