news

Starbucks: We're investigating to see who created #Shallowbucks offer

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

This fanbase has put itself in legal trouble by commiting fraud to get Gaga a #1. How did we get here but also I never thought I'd find something that surpassed the tragedy of the giving blowjobs so people would buy Applause thing :air: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

imnotyourbabe10

The mess and laughs my depression and anxiety needed.  Thank you for always delivering, GGD :sharon:. 

ePz4Uh.gif

gumzy3000
22 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

I can't understand why some ppl are complaining, this is the funniest fanbase ever :ladyhaha:

This fanbase is iconic but this is literally the straights and casual Gaga fans when I am trying to explain to them about stan humor and the whole Gaga Starbucks Shallow and Spotify controversy :giggle:

tenor.gif?itemid=4305800

trolly troll troll

Jae Eris

Is this the new free blowj*b if u buy ARTPOP on itunes  :lmao: when will this fanbase ever stop

sweet but psycho 🔪

MonsterOfSpain

LMAOOOOOOO this is the best **** I've seen in a while. This fanbase is the best :lmao: :deadbanana:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I doubt they are truly 'investigating' with any intention of persecution :ladyhaha: 

but this is funny af :lmao:

GypsyBabe

Honestly, I am too old to still be laughing about this messiness. The tweets are just so funny.  :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

hoeslay
22 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

This fanbase has put itself in legal trouble by commiting fraud to get Gaga a #1. How did we get here but also I never thought I'd find something that surpassed the tragedy of the giving blowjobs so people would buy Applause thing :air: 

oh my god i remember this. ugh brilliant. powerful. 

AgusPop
On 3/3/2019 at 6:09 AM, boycamp said:

its not her project. but she not speak about what her stan do is worst for promote her project since ARTPOP. its wrong. will never stop if she silent

How tf is her fault :saladga: you don't make sense. She can't control millions of people and most of them are trolls or idiots who don't care what Gaga says.

She has a f# Foundation about antibullying and still there are "fans" who are bullies. She cant control crazy people

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived