đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'A Star Is Born' era was an amazing experience

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Kimblue

It has been an absolute dream. I can’t believe the magnitude of that movie. I mean how the movie resignated with people, the music, the acclaim, the chemistry with Bradley, all those things added to this era exploding. 

For someone who is always in this site it’s so weird to have people talking about her in real life.

doppelganger

Near perfect era from the promo, fashion, viral moments and of course the film and music.

The era is surprisingly restrained. We got like two(?) magazine covers, two televised performances, two late night show interviews. 

My only issue is the lack of performances ... simply cause i need to hear live “Gaga” version of some of the songs. 

I'll Never Love Again is the hit that never was :noparty: But i'm still happy with shallow

MelbHawker

I just hope she keeps pushing herself musically and artistically going forward. ASIB has revolutionised her career, and her popularity. Everyone's talking about her again, and it's for good reason. She hasn't put anything out that's polarised her audience - she's broadened it and she needs to capitalise on it. 

Archived