Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PSA: USA Target Stores have rare promo ASIB posters in store, ask for them!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

warrentw

It’s the one I’ve posted a bit earlier in this forum with the balloons around it 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I'm not a collector of posters but seeing all these makes me really want to start. :excited2:

ChicaSkas

I am so flipping proud of you guys go out there and GET THAT PROMO!!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NewUsername
7 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I am so flipping proud of you guys go out there and GET THAT PROMO!!!!

Whole other meaning now to get that promo, yaaaas :D

Also, how awful is it actually that some companies/people would rather destroy something than make a fan happy with it :saladga:

----

Just some hours ago I asked a store about a cardboard, but they couldn't give it to me. Gonna try again in another store this week. My collection keeps on growing :p (gonna make a topic soon)

bluemonkey
On 3/1/2019 at 9:28 AM, Aphrodizy26 said:

An update if you work for Target, we aren’t allowed to keep it since it can be sold and it must be thrown away. We can lose our job 😭

I was going to say this. Companies order stores to destroy them immediately, I’m sure there are legalities involved otherwise the policies won’t be implemented.

I used to work in a department store and yes i can confirm, almost all the decoration goes to trash after it is taken off the shop, you should really try asking. 

for the record: in Brazil, i saw some of the comments saying it's different in the US, but i'd still say worth the try 

ice heard one side from above

Archived