💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PSA: USA Target Stores have rare promo ASIB posters in store, ask for them!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

I asked my local and they said no cause legally they have to destroy them.

-Mark

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pamelaisley

Years ago, I asked for a FAME poster at my local Ulta but they said someone else claimed it so I said "Ok no problem thanks anyway!" When I got in the car I broke down :ladyhaha:

The only promo thing I have is this TonyGaga board from Barnes and Noble. I asked if I could have it and the woman at the register (in the dvd/cd section) said they couldn't give it to me because they had to throw it out. I was really upset and my mom even tried telling her that I was a huge fan and it's a waste to throw it out blah blah blah.. So we go to the register at the front because I found something else I wanted and then I saw the same lady walking around holding the board. She came up to me and said that I could have it anyway!!! 

DDDIvJ6WsAAut_9.jpg

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, That J said:

I'll buy one if anyone comes across extra!  Just PM me.  :runhug:

Same

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
42 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

Years ago, I asked for a FAME poster at my local Ulta but they said someone else claimed it so I said "Ok no problem thanks anyway!" When I got in the car I broke down :ladyhaha:

The only promo thing I have is this TonyGaga board from Barnes and Noble. I asked if I could have it and the woman at the register (in the dvd/cd section) said they couldn't give it to me because they had to throw it out. I was really upset and my mom even tried telling her that I was a huge fan and it's a waste to throw it out blah blah blah.. So we go to the register at the front because I found something else I wanted and then I saw the same lady walking around holding the board. She came up to me and said that I could have it anyway!!! 

DDDIvJ6WsAAut_9.jpg

My god that is EPIC!!! Congratulations friend!!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

I asked my local and they said no cause legally they have to destroy them.

Damn. Well we will keep trying 

Economy

Why did Target have to close in Canada :giveup:

Oh yeah cuz they got sloppy and the target here wasn't half as good as American Targets so ppl kept shopping at Walmart :neyde:

LordEnigma

I really don’t think they are technically supposed to give you these things. I’ve worked in retail several years and we always have to sharpie pen the marketing and throw it away due to legal issues :ohwell:

I have a HUGE poster (6 foot high roughly) from the Born This Way era at home. I went in on the day BTW came out and I was the first customer and I told them how much I’d love the huge poster when they were done with it.

The lady gave me 2 extra postcard packs (they were limited edition HMV ones) and called me a few weeks later to collect my poster.

I think if you show how enthusiastic you are about Gaga it helps. 

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Duke said:

I have a HUGE poster (6 foot high roughly) from the Born This Way era at home. I went in on the day BTW came out and I was the first customer and I told them how much I’d love the huge poster when they were done with it.

The lady gave me 2 extra postcard packs (they were limited edition HMV ones) and called me a few weeks later to collect my poster.

I think if you show how enthusiastic you are about Gaga it helps. 

THIS, also please make a thread in Media about that, I'd love to see pics!!

GypsyBabe

I went to my local Target and they already took the skinny ones down and I really wanted one. I'm so bummed out now. :cryga:

Spoiler

I will buy one off of someone if they get one :flutter:

⚯͛

numb the flame
1 hour ago, warrentw said:

I managed to get another small poster from my local Asda 

7045-A403-62-F4-48-B8-B673-F088450-B8-C9

I was able to get all of the posters and the dvd stands too!

warrentw
11 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I was able to get all of the posters and the dvd stands too!

Love it!!!! I wish I had spoke to the same guy who gave me the two I got because he would of kept the one that sang shallow for me. I didn’t expect it to be thrown out after two days 😡

numb the flame
15 minutes ago, warrentw said:

Love it!!!! I wish I had spoke to the same guy who gave me the two I got because he would of kept the one that sang shallow for me. I didn’t expect it to be thrown out after two days 😡

What was the one that sung Shallow look like? Was it like a little skinny display?

Glamourpuss
On 3/1/2019 at 7:31 AM, warrentw said:

My local Asda here in the UK had this amazing display which actually started to play shallow when you walked by it.

I went to ask if I could have it the day after seeing it but they had already removed it (two days after release :() apparently the reason they got rid was due to all the dvds on the left being sold. I take it a lot of people got this as a valentine present 

996506-D1-DC1-F-4-FE5-ACB7-93-D65-DE5-CD

I was in the same store last night because they had a smaller display still out and I asked about that one and the guy said I can give it to you now and took the picture off the front of the display 

9-DEF5869-4-C33-4-B15-B076-B71-C14-FF6-F

I bent the top and bottom so I’m left with just the picture

CE36-CAE8-1-EC5-4-BFC-8931-39-F5-F347532

I love this. Well done for getting it. 

Archived