Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
youtuber

Trisha Paytas - toilet bowl sPoKeN WoRd

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

is this the social media Gaga was talking about? she better retract... Trish’s the only reason Shallow is repeaking at all 🤧

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

is this the social media Gaga was talking about? she better retract... Trish’s the only reason Shallow is repeaking at all 🤧

I literally never even heard of Shallow until Trisha covered it.. I hope Gaga didn't drag Trishsus

  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gam

She's finally lost it I guess, all that fame from singing Shallow was too much for her 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

is this the social media Gaga was talking about? she better retract... Trish’s the only reason Shallow is repeaking at all 🤧

 

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

I literally never even heard of Shallow until Trisha covered it.. I hope Gaga didn't drag Trishsus

 

28 minutes ago, Gam said:

She's finally lost it I guess, all that fame from singing Shallow was too much for her 

 

19 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

This is iconic. Reductive Gaga with her Trisha toilet bowl reference is quaking.

Listen to the best version of shallow sung by the original gaga now :bon:

This is the only reason shallow will be no 1 :lolly:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItWasntLaauv

okay but this is CONTENT!!

watched the whole thing and she earned a like :gayhat:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...