charts

Shallow, Road to #1

Angelm

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

Hey! My card has been shut down due to hacking. I want to help buy. If you screenshot me your purchase with a time stamp of 2/27/19 9:50 pm or after, I will PayPal you a refund if you are poor. 

PM me the screenshot. I’ll do the first 5 copies. Again, starting now. Not old purchases. Must be in the US only. 

I am going to bed soon so PM me and I’ll send you money tomorrow via PayPal. First 5 only. Starting now.   

Economy
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Change the router password

Her phone plan has a fair bit of data shed still stream :air:

26 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

How can I help since my accounts are not US bound. Should I go buy the soundtrack on amazon for 3.99? :cryga: 

Change your VPN via an app, idk if you should also change the location on your account tho. 

5 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

Is this true?

No :ladyhaha: But some people are falling for it, let’s pretend it is,

GypsyBabe

I've been streaming this song on loop since it was released. Where have you all been?! :flower:

⚯͛

I feel like we are going to jinx it :messga: The Ariolas are also holding streaming parties for 7 Rings now that Shallow has a strong chance of toppling it and in 2019 their fan base is much much bigger than ours and could actually see a boost :messga: I'm scared :messga: But I am channeling my fear into extra streaming and using VPN or whatever :messga: 

38 minutes ago, dit said:

I feel like we are going to jinx it :messga: The Ariolas are also holding streaming parties for 7 Rings now that Shallow has a strong chance of toppling it and in 2019 their fan base is much much bigger than ours and could actually see a boost :messga: I'm scared :messga: But I am channeling my fear into extra streaming and using VPN or whatever :messga: 

I’m also nervous, but let’s hope for the best!

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

Hey! My card has been shut down due to hacking. I want to help buy. If you screenshot me your purchase with a time stamp of 2/27/19 9:50 pm or after, I will PayPal you a refund if you are poor. 

PM me the screenshot. I’ll do the first 5 copies. Again, starting now. Not old purchases. Must be in the US only. 

I am going to bed soon so PM me and I’ll send you money tomorrow via PayPal. First 5 only. Starting now.   

oh, hi bobby,

thanks for doing this! love!

RetroPhysico

I'm not from the US but I'm using a VPN. I have Shallow - ARUTW - Shallow (Radio Edit) in a playlist that's on repeat since last night (using Spotify Web Player). Do my streams count?

Archived