Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Sword and Shield

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

The starters since gen 5 have just gotten worse! I would still love to play the game but bish I ain't got money honey for nintendo switch:triggered:

I'm probably wrong

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Do you guys think there could be an element of free roaming? If you look at the map, it looks as though it is a big open island, but forces you to go down a certain path until you get to the Pokémon  League, which is at the top. 

robbiemalik
1 hour ago, gstring said:

At this point they could named their next game pussay and diccck incase they ran out of ideas :vegas:

Top and bottom 

1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

What I’m upset about is it looks like Gamefreak caved in to the Let’s Go haters - no more pokemon in overworld- random encounters are back - shiny hunting’s gonna be a deadly boring grind again. no more following pokemon - that’s honestly a huge step up from past Pokemon games. I dont know what’s the point of releasing Let’s Go if none of the features are going to migrate to the new game. 

Uh... The entire point of Pokemon Let's Go was Kanto pandering. Cashing in on nostalgia while trying to get new flesh. 

It was a one time spinoff. Even though it is listed as a main entry in the series it doesn't act like it. It's a spinoff masquerading as a main entry. 

also everyone should be used to them introducing things and immediately dropping them next game its just kinda what they do

Head Empty

To me it seems unambitious. With it being the first game on a home console, this was the chance to breathe new life into the series.

Instead it seems like an HD remake of Sun/Moon.

I wish they had the creative drive of the teams behind Zelda or Mario. Those series know how to keep every installment fresh by changing some key mechanics, without losing their core strengths. Gamefreak just keeps adding new gimmicks and more Pokémon, but the gameplay is starting to become tired.

CyanLights

These startes already look better than last gen :giveup: 

The graphics look kinda like HD 3DS ones but its not final so I'm holding out hope. Regardless I'm hyped :legend:

Davian

This region looks so cool!! And the grass starter is so good:giveup: 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

A Hybrid

Could’ve used better colour on starters, overall not worth getting Nintendo Switch for

No family’s safe when I sashay

RodeckDanny

MORE BUNNIES AND MONKEYS? THERE ARE MORE ANIMALS OMFG Specially with the monkey thing, there's already an initial monkey pokemon, so stupid. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

46 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Could’ve used better colour on starters, overall not worth getting Nintendo Switch for

You should have the Switch already for Breath of the Wild :awesome:

Serial Chiller
5 hours ago, Seeka said:

Uh... The entire point of Pokemon Let's Go was Kanto pandering. Cashing in on nostalgia while trying to get new flesh. 

It was a one time spinoff. Even though it is listed as a main entry in the series it doesn't act like it. It's a spinoff masquerading as a main entry. 

Excuse you. You can hate on Let’s go all you want, but there’s no denying the overworld design with pokemon running around in their natural habitats is beautiful and a huge step up on the lifeless patches of grass in every previous title. Also Pokemon following you around and interacting with their environment is one of the best things ever. A shame that GF just dumped all that into the drain. 

Secondly, it is a main entry because Masuda said so. Just as C2C and ASIB are Gaga’s albums and Cursed child is the 7th HP story. Fans can hate it but they’ve got no say over which is main/spinoff/canon. 

Lion Heart

Here's the map so you can analyze. 

9fW7RHKOQGnfpJFKmpHCz1rk_TG0BKqAktHJx50t 

I think the Professor's lab is the Purple house next to the lake. :coffee: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

udueg6kqm4j21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

l93rezhrs4j21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

5q1t63chg4j21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived