💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Sword and Shield

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Awakened M
45 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

tbh, i prefer the graphics of lets go pikachu/eevee but this is not a final product as well

it just seems like it could easily belong to 3ds, y'know what i mean

My thoughts exactly. This is the Nintendo Switch. Why is GameFreak being so lazy? Look at Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros. Xenoblade, etc. This is not the time to be comfortable.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, QueenGermanotta said:

2021 Black and white remake?

skkskskkskskksksks I JUST WANT THIS!!!!! Black & White are my fave pokemon games :grr:

Awakened M
8 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

What I’m upset about is it looks like Gamefreak caved in to the Let’s Go haters - no more pokemon in overworld- random encounters are back - shiny hunting’s gonna be a deadly boring grind again. no more following pokemon - that’s honestly a huge step up from past Pokemon games. I dont know what’s the point of releasing Let’s Go if none of the features are going to migrate to the new game. 

This part gave me anxiety. I'll be truly upset. I want Gardevoir following me in the UK.:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RahrahWitch

I Love it!

I was hoping for over world pokemon or at least following pokemon to help not make the game feel so empty like it usually does but I'm still excited. I just wish they'd fix the damn over head camera, a lower camera angel would be great.

noisullitcefrep

I mean the titles are a choice:saladga:

Otherwise I'm excited to see how it will end up being, even though I was kind of disappointed after seeing non gen 8 Pokémon since I was hoping they'd pull a Gen 5:sis:

LadyLuca

Im loving this game. Wild Pokemon battles are back <3 

For those who love pokemon Lets go so much. I dont think its gone. Maybe they will start remaking the game with lets go titels. 

Maybe it will get an dlc? Dunno. Prob 2020 will tell. 

(and if they rework all the titels with lets go- they better go on with Gen 4 and not 2...)

Awakened M

Come through, Galar. Serving Kalos 2.0 meets Sinnoh 2.0 realness. Yasss.:gaycat:

Reality

The best part of new Pokemon generations is seeing the starters. I've always been team Grass, so I'm excited to see Grookey's evolutions. That said, the starters in general seemed kinda "meh" to me. We'll just have to wait and see I guess 

🃏🖤👹

Scorbunny is a soccer bunny - too straight for me.

First time not choosing fire type :(

I'm scared of lizards so not choosing the water type

So I'm stuck with a grass monkey :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PerfectGUY

Love the starters 

But I hate that this game could've totally been a 3DS game...

and the random encounters in the grass are getting tireddd

Awakened M
8 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Aegislash is shook

aegislash-blade.jpg

More like honored. Honestly, Aegislash should have been a legendary for this game. That Pokemon is a force to be reckoned with.:gum:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

tbh, i prefer the graphics of lets go pikachu/eevee but this is not a final product as well

it just seems like it could easily belong to 3ds, y'know what i mean

It’s Gamefreak, they’re not the best with technology I’ll say that :green:

@Awakened M They’re not lazy they just are not as good, they had trouble making 3Ds Pokémon lol

signing out

Awakened M
15 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

It’s Gamefreak, they’re not the best with technology I’ll say that :green:

@Awakened M They’re not lazy they just are not as good, they had trouble making 3Ds Pokémon lol

Yeahhhh.... It's just unexcusable at this point. 2019 is Pokemon's year. With Detective Pikachu movie releasing and these games coming out for the holidays, being 20+ years into the industry, iconic af, there's literally no excuse.

Archived