Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Sword and Shield

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Looks beautiful. I feel like they should consider releasing PC and PS4 versions to get more sales.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy

I was hoping for a complete overhaul of the franchise, kind of like an open world with pokemon roaming around, or something totally out there. But I will still play it to death regardless. The worlds looks nice and the starters are interesting. 

Lion Heart

GRASS MONKEY

THAT FUNKY MONKEY

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Glittertinks

Gosh I am so excited, even tho I have to save for a Switch until Christmas although there is no money to save :emma:

But it looks nice, I like the steampunk elements and the fire starter! Can't wait to see more over the course of the year :excited2:

Can't wait for Sharpen Sword and Sharpen Shield in 2020

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ok there's the big ben and the wheel from London

BUT WHERE IS THE BLUE POLICE BOX?!?!!?!?!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Serial Chiller

What I’m upset about is it looks like Gamefreak caved in to the Let’s Go haters - no more pokemon in overworld- random encounters are back - shiny hunting’s gonna be a deadly boring grind again. no more following pokemon - that’s honestly a huge step up from past Pokemon games. I dont know what’s the point of releasing Let’s Go if none of the features are going to migrate to the new game. 

Serial Chiller
21 minutes ago, Star said:

Looks beautiful. I feel like they should consider releasing PC and PS4 versions to get more sales.

You must not be familiar with how Nintendo works :vegas:

JohnWayne92

I'm still waiting for the day we get a Skyrim version of Pokémon :saladga:

Looks interesting, I'll definitely buy it. 

I kinda hate that you cant see the pokémon on the grass like you can in Let's Go. I'm hoping most/all ties to Pokémon Go are cut for this. I wonder if you're gonna battle wild Pokémon and catch them like old times, or if it's one or the other?

Starters look alright. 

QueenGermanotta

What the hell is wrong with people who look at this trailer and are not hyped.

Tragic, Worst game, looks bad. Are you kidding me?

Is it because you not acutal gamers? I would recommend to continue playing mobile games or yellow version.

Pokemon sword and Shield are looking amazing! The graphics, the startes - the trainers- the enviorment. Its just incredible.

2019 Sword + Shield

2020 Diamond pear.

2021 Black and white remake?

2022 Gen 9?

Im just hoping we dont see kanto in a while. I hate these games because they spammed it at us. Lets go games were total shiet. The only good thing about them was a pokemon following you. 

To pokemon fans: what are your favorite gens? Mine are:

1 XY

2 Diamond and Pearl

3 Sun and Moon

4 Ruby Saphire 

5 Silver Gold

6 red blue versions and all the remakes (please stay away from us for atleast 5 years)

7 Black and White (but I would love to see them remaking the game. hope it will blast me off next time)

Gen8 just looks like it could easily jump onto my top 3. But we will have to see. It looks good but I want to play it first of course. And again to those who said it doesent look good. Dont you have eyes? whats with all those people and their wrong opinions.

Actually. Maybe it will grow on some people. We all have those moments where things need time to get likable. But im just wondering because we havent seen such good pokemon game ever. And its fan service all the way- with gyms comming back etc. Gamefreak seldomly listens to fans.

Openworld is a step up for sure but I dont think we will see that until gen 10. or ever. They are so against it. Look at interviews they like traditions. its silly. 

Anyways. Have I already told you how awesome this game looks? TEAM SOBBLE! I hope it looks like an elegant femalelizard in the end. Scorbunny is probably a fighting fire and I will sue pokemon for this. And the chimpanse is cute aswell. Looks soo good. Im on the hype train

gstring

At this point they could named their next game pussay and diccck incase they ran out of ideas :vegas:

Little little

Archived