Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

We all know Shallow will reach at least top 3 :ally:

What about ARUTW? It peaked #41. Top 30 maybe? :trollga:

derpmonster

Of course, it will honey.

DUcrG02WAAA2EuC.jpg.4b1719d4193c1deb6611

In a few weeks. When it's second single and everywhere on radio.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

QueenChromatix

I guess it will repeak, but it will not make that much difference between current H100 spot. I guess it will be somwhere around top35-40. ARUTW performance on TV should help a lot. Also they HAVE TO make INLA as thirs and FINAL single from ASIB somwhere in May.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

hijadeputa

The answer is yes, it will re-peak. But y'all really have to stop with the "let's make it the second single" etc because ASIB will not spawn more singles, let's just be happy and celebrate that Shallow might go #1 :legend:

derpmonster
25 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

I guess it will repeak, but it will not make that much difference between current H100 spot. I guess it will be somwhere around top35-40. ARUTW performance on TV should help a lot. Also they HAVE TO make INLA as thirs and FINAL single from ASIB somwhere in May.

Hold your horses. :vegas:

We don't even know if ARUTW is gonna be a single yet.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Schizophonic

i think it would be more clever to perform ARUTW at kimmel, shallow will have an automatic push because they will show clips of the oscars performance and talk about the song.

Sepsami
50 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i think it would be more clever to perform ARUTW at kimmel, shallow will have an automatic push because they will show clips of the oscars performance and talk about the song.

No tbh gaga hasnt had a #1 since BTW id rather not have them take any chances, she should just give a stellar Shallow performance and get that #1 :vegas:

it won't, it's a useless move to promote another song when shallowit's having a huge increase on the charts and there won't be more singles though

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived