💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Exciting Pokemon Nintendo Direct

Thonin Dyn

Featured Posts

Davian
3 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

me too :ladyhaha: my favorite typing is psychic, no matter my team, I always have a psychic type in it, it's just too awesome, i once did a platinum run with a psychic-only team and it was amazing :tony:

That so cool:tony: I thought about doing a grass only team too! I’ll probably do it in Alola:firega: One of my faves for sure

I'll probably follow your lead, I'm playing let's go, but i'm just not that into it :huntyga:

And you get send to the distortion world for saying that:excuseu:

Spoiler

Jk but I personally really liked let’s go:huntyga: But most of the time I was hyped because the Pokémon in the overworld looked soooo cool

you are hereby exiled to the distortion world for this betrayal :excuseu:

i now declare you pardoned :ally:

If I get to have a Girentina I’m fine with it:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
18 hours ago, Davian said:

Jk but I personally really liked let’s go:huntyga: But most of the time I was hyped because the Pokémon in the overworld looked soooo cool

idk, that was one the things I actually didn't like, I preferred the random encounters tbh, and I definitely preferred battling wild pokemon and also I'm a bit sick of Kanto lol they've been focusing on that region so much these past years, I want a new region :gaycat:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
12 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

idk, that was one the things I actually didn't like, I preferred the random encounters tbh, and I definitely preferred battling wild pokemon and also I'm a bit sick of Kanto lol they've been focusing on that region so much these past years, I want a new region :gaycat:

Well I have mixed feelings about the catch system. While I LOVE the overworld Pokémon, especially when shiny hunting, I really don’t like that wild battles were gone. That made catching Pokémon so much more fun, no it’s just throwing a ball and hoping it won’t run:huntyga:

But overall I loved the games and it had me entertained while I waited for the next gen. Now I can’t wait for gen 8:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived