Its Gen 8 guys! Pokemon sword and shield

Cant decide between Grookey and Sobble. Exited for their evolutions

D0aucP3VsAAPt6X.png:large

Honestly I think it looks good. Gyms are back. I love so much about this

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12

Omg :huntyga: I want to know what’s happening! I just got a Nintendo switch so I’m new to all of this. 

Serial Chiller

YASS SET IN THE GAGAR REGION! GAGA HER IMPACT!!! 

nvm: it’s Galar. Well, it’s over. 

Awakened M
11 hours ago, Awakened M said:

I'm soooo excited for this!

I am thinking that we will get the title, the region, the starters, either cutscenes or gameplay, and a release date.

Pretty much nailed it.:ally:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M
26 minutes ago, Sharpay Evans said:

The comments praying that Scorbunny doesn't evolve into fighting. :messga: Honestly same though.

Upon first reaction, Scorbunny is my pick. I've read elsewhere that it could be Fire/Steel.

I want to say Fire/Ground.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Awakened M

So it's Kalos meets Sinnoh 2.0.:gaycat:

Davian
10 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

yaass dude, let's stream Shallow to celebrate our newfound friendship :ally:

Already on it:ally:

yes, that's true, I mean, if we get a game like BW/B2W2 with 100+ new pokes AND a great storyline, I would be gagged :giveup: I don't know if i'm more excited for this or the possibility of a 4th gen remake :legend:

That would be amazing:giveup: Black/white are my favorite Pokémon games for a reason:vegas:

I would love Sinnoh remakes too! But right now I hope we get gen 8 first, because this would be my first ever new gen reveal! Since I started playing Pokémon again after sun/moon were released.

YES, I miss so much seeing all the new pokemon stats, typings, movesets, appearance, and deciding what pokemon I want for my team, I always decide my team be4 I play and honestly for me that's just as fun :tony:

SAME. I always prepare my team before hand, that one or the most fun things to do before playing a new game:tony: It’s so satisfying when you’re planned team is finally complete:firega:

EDIT: I wrote this yesterday but for some reason it didn’t send:saladga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian

This region looks awesome!:giveup:

I always pick the grass starter and this time it’s no different. It’s so good:giveup:

Lazz Monster
12 hours ago, Davian said:

This region looks awesome!:giveup:

I always pick the grass starter and this time it’s bo different. It’s so good:giveup:

can't wait to destroy your starter with my fire-breathing rabbit :ally: :reductive:

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster

SAME. I always prepare my team before hand, that one or the most fun things to do before playing a new game:tony: It’s so satisfying when you’re planned team is finally complete:firega:

i know right?? I spend so much time trying to decide the best team, I mean, ever since I learned about competitive battling (not that i do it lol), I never looked at pokemon the same way again, before I only cared about its appearance, typing and overall likeness, but now I have to look at stats and natures and movesets, like if i catch a poke with a bad nature I can't help but release it and catch another one :selena:

That would be amazing:giveup: Black/white are my favorite Pokémon games for a reason:vegas:

I would love Sinnoh remakes too! But right now I hope we get gen 8 first, because this would be my first ever new gen reveal! Since I started playing Pokémon again after sun/moon were released

B2W2 are my favorites, it has some of the most iconic pokemon and the storyline is by far the best :firega:

Really? I started really following Pokemon since Platinum, and ever since the anticipation for new games has only grown each time, and since Platinum was the first game I played like just after release (cuz I played emerald first, but it was long after it was released), I have a special spot for Sinnoh, I would LOVE a 4th gen so much :kara:

Davian
4 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

i know right?? I spend so much time trying to decide the best team, I mean, ever since I learned about competitive battling (not that i do it lol), I never looked at pokemon the same way again, before I only cared about its appearance, typing and overall likeness, but now I have to look at stats and natures and movesets, like if i catch a poke with a bad nature I can't help but release it and catch another one :selena:

I can relate to this so much:saladga: I even soft reset my starter just to get the right nature:huntyga: Altough I’m not that strict about typings when making a team. My favorite typing is grass so I always make a team that can support 2 grass types, which is hard because they have so many weaknesses:laughga:

B2W2 are my favorites, it has some of the most iconic pokemon and the storyline is by far the best :firega:

I’m doing a play though of White 2 atm the moment! It was the last one I needed to play:tony:

Really? I started really following Pokemon since Platinum, and ever since the anticipation for new games has only grown each time, and since Platinum was the first game I played like just after release (cuz I played emerald first, but it was long after it was released), I have a special spot for Sinnoh, I would LOVE a 4th gen so much :kara:

Well I loved Pokémon when I was young, so I played the Sinnoh games and collected Pokémon cards. I was obsessed with Pokémon’s, but when I got older I began to think Pokémon was for little kids so I stopped playing it.

I missed Unova and Kalos and got back after the release of Sun/Moon. So in two years I played almost all the games from Kanto to Alola, and now I’m caught up again:tony: And I’m obsessed all over again:ladyhaha:

Lazz Monster
20 hours ago, Davian said:

I can relate to this so much:saladga: I even soft reset my starter just to get the right nature:huntyga: Altough I’m not that strict about typings when making a team. My favorite typing is grass so I always make a team that can support 2 grass types, which is hard because they have so many weaknesses:laughga:

me too :ladyhaha: my favorite typing is psychic, no matter my team, I always have a psychic type in it, it's just too awesome, i once did a platinum run with a psychic-only team and it was amazing :tony:

I’m doing a play though of White 2 atm the moment! It was the last one I needed to play:tony:

I'll probably follow your lead, I'm playing let's go, but i'm just not that into it :huntyga:

when I got older I began to think Pokémon was for little kids so I stopped playing it.

you are hereby exiled to the distortion world for this betrayal :excuseu:

nd I’m obsessed all over again:ladyhaha:

i now declare you pardoned :ally:

Archived