💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Exciting Pokemon Nintendo Direct

Thonin Dyn

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
39 minutes ago, Andreu said:

If it's another hundred of irrelevant and ugly pokemon... I don't want to be rude but.... they can keep it

A wild ‘tired and invalid opinion’ appeared! :vegas:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller
17 minutes ago, uo111 said:

It is gonna be 7 minutes long.

I don’t want to be a debby downer, I would LOVE to get some big info, but I won’t hold my breath for this one.

I don’t believe we will get more than a mention of the next generation in this direct.

All I need is a release date, the starter and legendary reveal. 

RahrahWitch

I skipped Ultra sun/moon since it was basically the same game and Let's go just didn't spark any interest for me. I'm going trough Pokemon withdrawal I need to see Gen 8! :toofunny:

I wonder what the graphics will look like on the switch, Imagine if it was open world zelda style? I'd die.

LadyLuca

Yass just completed my pokedex for pokemon lets go <3 im opend for a new adventure!

Gen 8 would be cool and I think its implicated a few times that we get a new generation. But I would also welcome Gen 4 remakes this year. Sinnoh was probably my favorite. They hinted at it in PLGP/E and they hinted on twitter.

but as I said my guess is also Gen 8

noisullitcefrep

I actually want as many new pokémon as possible, just like black and white introduced a whole new generation without relying on older Pokémon. I'm tired of Gen 1 tbh

Davian
56 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

omggg I'm freaking excited rn, Pokemon Lets go was good but it wasn't it, you know? I need a game like the other ones so bad :giveup:

Didn’t know you liked Pokémon:wtfga::giveup:

I guess we have even more in common:tony:

EDIT: Inb4 our taste in Pokémon is all over the place too:air:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian

I’m so excited!! Also, three pokeballs? Could we get the starters tomorrow?:excited:

Also I hope this generation will only have native Pokemon to it’s region until postgame, just like Black and White. I loved that feature so much

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

RAMROD

With their new director no less, then? :sis:

Look forward to Doug Bowser

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's at 8am here :( I'm sleeping

7 min is nothing

Consider that they'll announce that Gen 2 is coming to Pokemon Quest, it's already like 1 minutes of announcement.

And maybe just maybe Johoto dlc for Let's Go and another 1-2 minutes are gone.

We will end up with a short teaser and the names, don't expect starters and mascots..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Glittertinks

Great, now I have to get a Switch probably :selena: it was already hard to get a Playstation 4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 :selena: 1 fear

Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, Davian said:

Didn’t know you liked Pokémon:wtfga::giveup:

I guess we have even more in common:tony:

Yass dude, you're like the friend I never had, I mean, friends, Gaga and Pokemon now, not one of my friends likes all of those three lol :ladyhaha: :tony:

1 hour ago, Davian said:

Also I hope this generation will only have native Pokemon to it’s region until postgame, just like Black and White. I loved that feature so much

I mean, if only for the fact that we would get 100+ new pokemon, I would totally be here for it :legend: i mean, last 2 gens the number of new pokemon were too low for me, I need more :grr:

but if you're talking about the fact that we would have to clear a region with only native pokemon, that doesn't change much for me, I always try using only new pokemon during my first playthrough of a new game, I want the full experience :kara:

We're far from the Shallow now

2 hours ago, uo111 said:

It is gonna be 7 minutes long.

I don’t want to be a debby downer, I would LOVE to get some big info, but I won’t hold my breath for this one.

I don’t believe we will get more than a mention of the next generation in this direct.

They're probably gonna go Animal Crossing and just drop a title with 2019 slapped on to it.

1 hour ago, HiGagz said:

I don't have a switch :( hopefully I can get one before the release 

The game probably isn't coming until October-November, so you have plenty of time 

Archived