💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

I think SHALLOW will increase in YouTube and iTunes when AMERICA wakes up with the no.1 trending video on YT

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom

After doing a little digging, I noticed there's only one official video for Rihanna's 'Love on The Brain' with 160k views (for the official audio), but on YouTube charts, it says that the song has accumulated 156M Views in the past 12 months. This number is probably double if I could track the views farther out from 12 months (considering that the song is several years old), but that's besides the point. Having that many official views on her YouTube charts page, with only one official video on her channel only means that the fan made music, lyric, live performance, and audio videos ALL counted towards the songs streams and positions on the Billboard Hot 100.

I've gone to Gaga's page, and noticed that the Shallow MV has a total of 444M total views in the last 12 months, when the music video only has about 340M views. Meaning 100M of these global views are coming from other music, lyric, audio, or live performance videos. This leaves me with the question, well which live performances count and which ones don't?

After looking into Shallow's updated HAC radio ads meeting post just recently, I've noticed that the shallow MV views reported by interscope is about 12-14M higher than the actual music video was at (around the time this information was reported on playiga). I added up the highest viewed live performances, including the ones that are NOT on Gaga's channel, and the total came to just around 10-11M meaning that interscope IS counting them for VEVO streams. I'm not 100% if that will directly translate into H100 streams, tho. It all depends on Neilson sound scan. It's looking likely that it could be counted due to the uploader of one of the fan-uploaded performances uploading a video saying that the "audio composition" was claimed for copyright and that they are running ads on it. Hope we get more details soon, tho. 

What do you think @Gypsy Life

Screenshot-461.png

Screenshot-466.png

Bed Romance clinging on to her most watched Gaga mv title for dear life now that she sees a little bit of competition 

Youtube:

367(+141) Lady Gaga - Bad Romance 562,687

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Admin changed the title to Charts Discussion
Azor Ahai
10 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

After doing a little digging, I noticed there's only one official video for Rihanna's 'Love on The Brain' with 160k views (for the official audio), but on YouTube charts, it says that the song has accumulated 156M Views in the past 12 months. This number is probably double if I could track the views farther out from 12 months (considering that the song is several years old), but that's besides the point. Having that many official views on her YouTube charts page, with only one official video on her channel only means that the fan made music, lyric, live performance, and audio videos ALL counted towards the songs streams and positions on the Billboard Hot 100.

I've gone to Gaga's page, and noticed that the Shallow MV has a total of 444M total views in the last 12 months, when the music video only has about 340M views. Meaning 100M of these global views are coming from other music, lyric, audio, or live performance videos. This leaves me with the question, well which live performances count and which ones don't?

After looking into Shallow's updated HAC radio ads meeting post just recently, I've noticed that the shallow MV views reported by interscope is about 12-14M higher than the actual music video was at (around the time this information was reported on playiga). I added up the highest viewed live performances, including the ones that are NOT on Gaga's channel, and the total came to just around 10-11M meaning that interscope IS counting them for VEVO streams. I'm not 100% if that will directly translate into H100 streams, tho. It all depends on Neilson sound scan. It's looking likely that it could be counted due to the uploader of one of the fan-uploaded performances uploading a video saying that the "audio composition" was claimed for copyright and that they are running ads on it. Hope we get more details soon, tho. 

What do you think @Gypsy Life

Screenshot-461.png

Screenshot-466.png

Maybe they're just adding all these other views to make the song look better for radio. No one claimed they count for Hot  100. We've seen radio ads on playiga claim weird stuff or use outdated information before...

• Admin pinned this topic
Supersonic

Best selling female artists in Germany

1. Madonna - 12,550,000 records sold
2. Helene Fischer - 11,350,000 records sold
3. Rihanna - 10,400,000 records sold
4. Andrea Berg - 9,800,000 records sold
5. Céline Dion - 8,000,000 records sold
6. Tina Turner - 6,000,000 records sold
7. P!nk - 5,975,000 records sold
8. Whitney Houston - 5,400,000 records sold
9. Britney Spears - 5,350,000 records sold

N/A Lady Gaga - 4,100,000 records sold (900,000 ellible units uncertified)

Andrea B

already a new thread? :air:  I'm still reading the old thread but I'm at page 950, guys please chill :air: 

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Maybe they're just adding all these other views to make the song look better for radio. No one claimed they count for Hot  100. We've seen radio ads on playiga claim weird stuff or use outdated information before...

YouTube charts added them all up tho :selena:

I don't get why they are doing that, unless they are sending that data to neilson sound or billboard or who ever they send it to lol

ViviLittleM

1 minute ago, Andree said:

already a new thread? :air:  I'm still reading the old thread but I'm at page 950, guys please chill :air: 

omg I need to read the old one too :air: see you later glhbgfnlfhl

Supersonic
Just now, SluttyHaus said:

YouTube charts added them all up tho :selena:

I don't get why they are doing that, unless they are sending that data to neilson sound or billboard or who ever they send it to lol

That's exactly why they are doing it lol

messybottom
Just now, Supersonic said:

That's exactly why they are doing it lol

meaning they probably count then

let's be hopeful :poot:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived