Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

Ronk
42 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

glenn close pongo GIF

I will be posting only Cruella gifs from now on

sxzmz5.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boris2

YouTube 

12-1

Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born)

Views went up, but a lot of new releases coming and free falling too :vegas:

The number 1 song in America being at #40. A concept  :vegas:

alp0707
24 minutes ago, Ronk said:

sxzmz5.jpg

Not cheap impersonators please 

moment dalmatians GIF

On Topic: I love radio started playing Shallow after the Oscars. It is a better choice for extra longetivity

BuzzcutSeason

I have a feeling Kworb won't be getting anymore iTunes data. The end of an era, honestly.

... And perfect timing if LG6 is just around the corner. Can we talk about this woman having enough time to record AN ALBUM during such monumental moments in her career? Ugh. A legend. 

ImTired
47 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

moment dalmatians GIF

On Topic: I love radio started playing Shallow after the Oscars. It is a better choice for extra longetivity

So her team aren't the rats we said they were? Who knew! :vegas:

2020Covid19IsOurs

So we won't have those numbers like shallow at 1.00000 and #2 song with 0.765869 but we'll have the ranking of the songs updated every two hours? Kworb will not update but we can still see the top 100 iTunes positions in Apple music or iTunes or whatever. But how're we gonna decide who's number one in the world in iTunes. Who publishes such data???

Wasn't shallow going to surpass happy as the most number of days at #1 worldwide. Why stop now?? It's a conspiracy!! Let's do something. What's the point of releasing any new music now if there's no data on what song is succeeding. 

OT: Sally walker slaying

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Arturo
Just now, DWUWpartII said:

So we won't have those numbers like shallow at 1.00000 and #2 song with 0.765869 but we'll have the ranking of the songs updated every two hours? Kworb will not update but we can still see the top 100 iTunes positions in Apple music or iTunes or whatever. But how're we gonna decide who's number one in the world in iTunes. Who publishes such data???

Wasn't shallow going to surpass happy as the most number of days at #1 worldwide. Why stop now?? It's a conspiracy!! Let's do something. What's the point of releasing any new music now if there's no data on what song is succeeding. 

OT: Sally walker slaying

it already surpassed Happy. But yeah Kworb was the only one that compiled WW iTunes data. All the records like Happy's and stuff like that was based off his methodology of determining WW iTunes performance. Not trying to discredit Shallow, it's proven itself to be a smash, but those records were from a stan made for the stan universe to brag about. Kworb was never official or reputable outside stan universe. With that said, their sales estimates were super helpful.

2020Covid19IsOurs
4 minutes ago, Arturo said:

those records were from a stan made for the stan universe to brag about. Kworb was never official or reputable outside stan universe

Didn't know that:toofunny:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Arturo said:

it already surpassed Happy. But yeah Kworb was the only one that compiled WW iTunes data. All the records like Happy's and stuff like that was based off his methodology of determining WW iTunes performance. Not trying to discredit Shallow, it's proven itself to be a smash, but those records were from a stan made for the stan universe to brag about. Kworb was never official or reputable outside stan universe. With that said, their sales estimates were super helpful.

Shallow didn't surpass Happy tho, Happy was at like 180+ days when Shallow is still in the 120s

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Happy was at like 160+ days

188 days

We're far from the Shallow now

Ronk
1 hour ago, alp0707 said:

Sorry.  :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived