Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion

dit

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Ryusei said:

This was done in 5 minutes during class let me live :selena:  not sure how i didnt get the 2 for applause tho :oprah: 

You pretended that song was deleted from the history of the world, Do What U Want is shaking. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Can someone explain what rolling effect means to me? :poot:

I've seen people debating its existence but don't know what it is. :ladyhaha:

The TOTAL AI is the audience accumulated for the past 7 days.. say 7M AI or averaging 1M AI per day..

on the 8th day, the rolling will take effect.. if it's steady and will pull 1M AI on the 8th day then the update will be +0.. basically, the + and - update is the difference of the AI between the 8th day and 1st day, or 9th day and 2nd day and so on..

Rolling effect, a common excuse.. well it's actually true as everyday except the 1st 7 days is a rolling day.. but false in the context of it being use as an excuse of poor updates.. it's true for songs with heavy rotations due to radio deal during the 1st day, in that case a "rolling effect" is expected on the 8th day but on songs with no radio deal?? "Rolling effect" is true as evryday is a rolling day (except the 1st 7days) but false when use as "it's doing good, just rolling effect"

In Shallow's case in todays update, it's doing great.. just that i'm expecting +1.5M but thank God it's due to iheartradio awards.. 

That's of course, my personal view on it.

FRANZGA

Btw.. kinda off topic but i wanna share..

So i have Gaga's ELLE Photshoot in the beach with that nude pants and topless.. just her standing with a cap and covering her boobs as my Phone WALLPAPER..

It attracted a lot of attention from my hetero workmates and as usual they'll be shOOkT of how pretty and unrecognizable and sexy Gaga is.. and as usual i'll show them more photos of sexy and pretty and elegant and glamorous Gaga that by the end of our conversation they'll say " i've never seen her as a pretty woman but Wow she's HOT and actually BEAUTIFUL without all her crazy stuff"

And my homophobe workmate actually mouthed " i never liked her but can't deny that she's crazy talented. She wrote her songs right??" And of course i say "Yes, and she play instruments and produce songs and do Live Vocals always".. after that my homphobe workmate hummed "my momma told me when i was young" :diane: OMG

O.T - Charts

BenG
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

after that my homphobe workmate hummed "my momma told me when i was young" :diane: OMG

This really got me :diane: 

ViviLittleM

60k more streams on Spotify France than last week for ARUTW :flower:

Here we go for a top 20 new peak on Top Singles :heart:

ViviLittleM

I just hope Gaga will have the idea to do a stadiums tour for LG6 even with the residency like... It won't be hard to do some stadiums here and there between the breaks, taking care @ her fibro, they have enough money to create a new shows for a few dates

if she really likes her fans :poot:

derpmonster
49 minutes ago, BenG said:

poor thing carried the entire album on its own for 6 months

Delete. ARUTW is streaming high numbers consistently without promo, performances, or playlists. :ally:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

doppelganger
1 hour ago, LittleMichael said:

Queen of not being +1M but +0.999 :giveup:

There may be 100 million AIs for the #1 song but you only need +0.999 to make a difference 

DziubiDaily

WTF :nooo::nooo::nooo: Ms. Gaga now has TWO songs charting in the top 10 on the official Ultratop of Belgium

#9 (=) LADY GAGA - Shallow
#10 (+1) LADY GAGA - Always Remember Us This Way

And ASIB goes back to #1 after being at #2 last week :giveup::giveup:

The slayage :nooo:

Max Vandeburg

It was a great, long climb, but now she's starting to lose listeners (which is normal, tho).

Spotify Monthly Listeners37,585,985 (-43,588)

Spoiler

Well it's over. Teen want pop. Release LG6 immediately.

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Shallow is back to 40% lead over Sucker and 60% over Sunflower on iKoons? :deadbanana:

I see 35% and 57% :ally:

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

It was a great, long climb, but now she's starting to lose listeners (which is normal, tho).

Spotify Monthly Listeners37,585,985 (-43,588)

Reveal hidden contents

Well it's over. Teen want pop. Release LG6 immediately.

this and also only 1m+ radio update today? Fadga is back in full force :madge:

Spoiler

:huntyga:

Gypsy Life
3 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

I see 35% and 57% :ally:

I chose not to see numbers after 0.6... and 0.4... :ally:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived