💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Madonna / Gaga is Madonna's most liked post on Instagram

monketsharona

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

If you aren't a fan why you here? :awkney:

And she has the same tone? Bitch made a whole jazz album and switched up genres on every album

Hahaha….I was here actually to defend Madonna.....see my first post!

Then recognized  how cute you all are while I was reading your postings.

What I meant with "same tone" is that i find she sounds always like she smoked too much cigarettes or something..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
10 minutes ago, Empires said:

Hahaha….I was here actually to defend Madonna.....see my first post!

Then recognized  how cute you all are while I was reading your postings.

What I meant with "same tone" is that i find she sounds always like she smoked too much cigarettes or something..

Well if Gaga has a ‘same tone’ then Madonna don’t have a tone. Periodt.

Actually, by this logic, Madonna will have a negative (-) 10 tone. You’re welcome. :ally:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Magui

Lol. 26 February... 🙃 I thought that this was new. But it's the same old Gaga vs Madonna . Don't mind me! 

Musicisfreedom
17 minutes ago, Magui said:

Lol. 26 February... 🙃 I thought that this was new. But it's the same old Gaga vs Madonna . Don't mind me! 

Right? Same... Lol 

The people always constantly fighting about this are so boring. Move on, like what you like, and get a LIFE. Nobody is forcing you to like either one of them

Bitch I'm Madonna

On 2/27/2019 at 12:10 AM, Empires said:

Yeaaah....the b**** that gave life to Gaga. Remember?

Really funny how much you people in here underestimate the power of Madonna. And also deny that OF COURSE Gaga referenced Madonna's work a lot in her beginning carreer without giving her credit. You must be blind to don't see that. Trying very hard to be the next Madonna. 

Whatever you say or think or do. Madonna will never fail. She is not that desperate old, talentless ...whatever you want to call her disrespectfuly. 

She has a huge fanbase. Her tours will go on breaking records. No Vegas Show planned becuase of lacking ticket sales. Sorry.

Taking a Picture with Gaga was just a good will. Nothing else. Period!

Gaga's tacky gimmicks that she's since abandoned were ALWAYS a product of Madonna's influence, only the most delusional monsters deny it. Musically, she herself has always shown a strong influence from Queen and Elton John, occasionally David Bowie though. See her solo written tracks, they sound nothing like M. It was her management(and perhaps her wallet) that pushed her to sound/act like Madonna. :shrug:  No different to the pressure Madonna had on her during her first few eras. I think part of the friction between Gaga & Madonna comes from this fact, in the public eye she was acting desperate for attention and making raunchy gay pop songs, but the real Lady Gaga has always been fairly far from M :air:.

Here's a sampling of Gaga's unassisted writing, her influences are much clearer without people like redone interjecting with what they want her to be:

Before you try to clock me and argue remember that I know the writing credits for all her songs and you won't without having to look it up :huntyga: Also I'm a huge Madonna fan too, bought my MX ticket for Vegas before I bought my Gaga ticket for that same weekend. :huntyga: 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived