achievement

Madonna / Gaga is Madonna's most liked post on Instagram

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity as an actress

To be fair, Madonna the actress has something Gaga will never match: nine Razzies.

Married the Night
7 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Should someone let Madonna know she just achieved something? :huntyga:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

Ugh. Sticking her tongue down Britney’s, Xtinas, and Drake’s throats wasn’t enough to revive her career, so I guess she’s literally trying osmosis now. I just can’t with her shamelessly opportunistic behavior. She’s a snake.

I honestly don’t know why anyone is happy about this; there was never any “feud” to begin with! The media is completely making that up. Gaga doesn’t talk **** about her, it’s all one-sided. It literally always has been. 

Meanwhile, Madonna was still bitching about how Gaga’s work is “so obviously inspired by hers” as recently as two years ago, and still calling BTW “a blatant ripoff.” And it’s been 8 years since BTW was released! 

Media: “Gaga and Madonna feud.”

Reality: Just one insecure old hag attacking a much more talented newcomer.

What did Madonna say about ASIB??

Antichrist
7 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

Ugh. Sticking her tongue down Britney’s, Xtinas, and Drake’s throats wasn’t enough to revive her career, so I guess she’s literally trying osmosis now. I just can’t with her shamelessly opportunistic behavior. She’s a snake.

I honestly don’t know why anyone is happy about this; there was never any “feud” to begin with! The media is completely making that up. Gaga doesn’t talk **** about her, it’s all one-sided. It literally always has been. 

Meanwhile, Madonna was still bitching about how Gaga’s work is “so obviously inspired by hers” as recently as two years ago, and still calling BTW “a blatant ripoff.” And it’s been 8 years since BTW was released! 

what a reverse madonannation experience. grow up, child. let your hate go. :madge:

4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

i like madonna as a performer, but she jumps on the current 'it' girls/acts just to get herself out there more :selena:

Britney, Drake, Gaga...

So does BeyoncĂŠ, yet no one mentions this EVER

ANTI WP
Just now, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Did anyone notice that pawsdownlittlemonsters has vanished since this post?!?

I thought he blocked me ....

CanadaGoesGaga
10 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

I thought he blocked me ....

I first discovered the account when the photos went up unprofessionally, but since Madonna posted it... accounts vanished. 

Edit: never mind I was searching wrong name. 

FentyGa
8 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

You seem like you’re being purposely obtuse. What, do you imagine, was Madonna’s motivation for posting that “99 quote” thing to her IG? 

She was clearly insinuating, and not at all subtly, that Gaga ripped her off yet “again."

Not at all lol
Some people just don't understand Madonna's humour. Those people being you.
The basis of the joke was the feud-she was making fun of the issue. Gaga and Madonna have been fine since at leqast 2015. If anything, Gaga was the one insinuating that Madonna doesn't write her own music, play instruments, etc.
They've both done and said questionable things, but it's over. Get over it. They're fine.

9 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

You have to stop this, get a job, or a hobby or a boyfriend or idk... Or just go to sleep honey

AgusPop
9 hours ago, swakby said:

Most people don't get Madonna's sarcastic sense of humour. 

I stan this photo hard :vegas:

Sarcastic  <> Bully.  she is a bully and  she taught her fans to be like that is Ok.

I know there are  little monsters who are bullies and disgusting. but they didn't learn that from gaga .

But I think Madonna apologized to Gaga and so I forgive her

it’s funny pawsdown shared that pic with caption “when you get more publicity for hanging with madonna than about the oscar” or something similar. 

The irony.

Also I found this lovely art

D0W_vPLX0AAkdi0?format=jpg&name=large

FreePalestine

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived