💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Madonna / Gaga is Madonna's most liked post on Instagram

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

You seem like you’re being purposely obtuse. What, do you imagine, was Madonna’s motivation for posting that “99 quote” thing to her IG?

She was clearly insinuating, and not at all subtly, that Gaga ripped her off yet “again." And why, do you think, this lovely woman would have chosen to reignite this  false “Gaga is a ripoff" message during the final weeks of Oscar voting?

Do you perhaps recall the number of articles written in the past week or so preceding the ceremonies, wherein the tone had shifted from “Gaga will win BA” to “Gaga is inauthentic?” There was even serious articles about it, from NYT and other publications.

Madonna is many things, but she is not a stupid woman. She knows exactly what she did, and why.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-gaga-rip-off-quote-star-is-born2416446-2416446

Medias are living for dramas.

All I see is two ladies having their fun together yesterday and a lot of pressed and pissed stans about it today :gaycat:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom

This photo literally saved me from having a really bad day. I was super anxious about going into work and saw this and it made me so happy. I set it as my profile pic and home screen on my phone so I could see it whenever I looked at my phone. Might sound silly but these 2 women have given me so much hope. Say what you want about either of them - it won't change my mind. They were the thing the helped me accept myself as a gay man. They brighten up any day with their tours and their music and everything else. 

So go ahead and bash Madonna and how she is using Gaga, how she is so evil and ugly and old, etc... I will continue being in awe of the elegance and beauty and most importantly, the ART these two powerful women have blessed me with.

Bitch I'm Madonna

MaryJaneHolland
42 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Should someone let Madonna know she just achieved something? :huntyga:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity  as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

Ugh. Sticking her tongue down Britney’s, Xtinas, and Drake’s throats wasn’t enough to revive her career, so I guess she’s literally trying osmosis now. I just can’t with her shamelessly opportunistic behavior. She’s a snake.

I honestly don’t know why anyone is happy about this; there was never any “feud” to begin with! The media is completely making that up. Gaga doesn’t talk **** about her, it’s all one-sided.  

Media: “Gaga and Madonna feud.”

Reality: Just one insecure old hag attacking a much more talented newcomer.

If Madonna was "publicly bashing" Gaga with an Instagram story that didn't even mention Gaga, I wonder what Gaga did with the Beats 1 interview and mentioning Madonna three times during 5F2 :selena: 

Lmao casual stans :selena:

Omg queens

D0Uw2EIUUAArxiO.png

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

elijahfan

In the end, I think it kinda shows that both fanbases have always desperately wanted these 2 women to get along.

derpmonster

Did Madonna edit this picture so they both look whiter? :laughga: Caption doesn't match anymore :laughga:

Gaga had a lot of tan earlier.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Ally Campana
8 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Did Madonna edit this picture so they both look whiter? :laughga: Caption doesn't match anymore :laughga:

Gaga had a lot of tan earlier.

I think so yes:air: Maybe more brightness was added 

Does it matter? Damage is done

i love it how madonna fans are acting superior as if madonna did a favor for calling gaga to the party. pawsdownlittlemonsters even said that gaga got most attention for the madonna photo rather than the oscar. meanwhile if you check madonnas tagged photos ALL of them are her and gaga, when gagas photos are mostly her at the oscars. furthermore, the gaga photo turned out to be madonnas most liked photo :ladyhaha: i dont say all these as a shade but more as a fact. they are acting so bitter when all of us (at least most of us) were overjoyed with their photo

Gimme More

i like madonna as a performer, but she jumps on the current 'it' girls/acts just to get herself out there more :selena:

Britney, Drake, Gaga...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

So happy Gaga is officialy a legend whatever happens. We have it. This is just fun. All this situation is a little drop. 

PS : I don't think there will ever be a collab through. 

hello hello baby.

shoful
2 hours ago, FinnishGypsy said:

You seem like you’re being purposely obtuse. What, do you imagine, was Madonna’s motivation for posting that “99 quote” thing to her IG? 

She was clearly insinuating, and not at all subtly, that Gaga ripped her off yet “again." And why, do you think, this lovely woman would have chosen to spontaneously reignite this false “Gaga is a ripoff" message during the final weeks of Oscar voting, knowing full well it would become a huge story given their history?

Do you perhaps recall the number of articles written in the past week or so preceding the ceremonies, wherein the tone had shifted from “Gaga will win BA” to “Gaga is inauthentic?” There were even serious articles about it, from NYT and other publications.

Madonna is many things, but she is not a stupid woman. She knows exactly what she did, and why.

Talent won regardless, but Gaga needs to heed the advice of her dear friend Sir Elton John and stay FAR AWAY from that woman. She’s like a fame dementor.

ETA: This clearly isn’t even about fanbases at all, because all of the following (and dozens more) MSM articles agree that Madonna was very intentionally shading Gaga, and further agreed she was being ridiculous (again) with her claims of being copied:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25393126/madonna-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-quote/

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2018/12/05/madonna-shades-lady-gaga-over-a-star-is-born-quote/

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-gaga-rip-off-quote-star-is-born2416446-2416446

Can you chill out its really not that deep. Like just enjoy the picture and get on with your life. I’m pretty sure two multi-millionaire singers remain unbothered by what either has said enough so that they even took a pic together

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived