achievement

Madonna / Gaga is Madonna's most liked post on Instagram

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roronoa

Seeing this picture makes me worried for Gaga even more. I really respect Madonna as an artist but I hope she doesn't decide to backstab Gaga in the future.

FinnishGypsy

Should someone let Madonna know she just achieved something? :huntyga:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

Ugh. Sticking her tongue down Britney’s, Xtinas, and Drake’s throats wasn’t enough to revive her career, so I guess she’s literally trying osmosis now. I just can’t with her shamelessly opportunistic behavior. She’s a snake.

I honestly don’t know why anyone is happy about this; there was never any “feud” to begin with! The media is completely making that up. Gaga doesn’t talk **** about her, it’s all one-sided. It literally always has been. 

Meanwhile, Madonna was still bitching about how Gaga’s work is “so obviously inspired by hers” as recently as two years ago, and still calling BTW “a blatant ripoff.” And it’s been 8 years since BTW was released! 

Media: “Gaga and Madonna feud.”

Reality: Just one insecure old hag attacking a much more talented newcomer.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Watch PawsDownLittleMonsters somehow turn this into a hateful post about Gaga. 

They already did:messga:

FinnishGypsy
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I really wonder what Madonnation is saying.

Horrible things. Calling Gaga a cretin. Furious at the academy for making such a terrible choice. Boo hoo. Maybe if their favorite popstar could actually write a hit song for a movie and/or act her way out of a paper bag, then she would have an Oscar as well.

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity  as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

Ugh. Sticking her tongue down Britney’s, Xtinas, and Drake’s throats wasn’t enough to revive her career, so I guess she’s literally trying osmosis now. I just can’t with her shamelessly opportunistic behavior. She’s a snake.

She never dragged her on ASIB like never 

She just reposted a video she thought about herself and deleted it right after knowing it was a fanmade Gaga shading video

Did people talk about the vidéo she liked saying Gaga deserved an Oscar ? No. Because no drama.

Blame the fanbases which make this live still in 2019 not the artists who moved on long time ago

LilyLark

Honestly, it's probably a good thing. I don't trust Madonna, as she turns on people in the blink of an eye, but for them to make up in public makes both look gracious, is nothing but good press, might quiet some of Madonna Nation down, and helps kill some of the Bcoop and Gaga must be f*cking stories. Madonna, like her or not is a legend, and them being civil is good.

And if she decides to randomly come for Gaga again, she'll just look petty because of this pic.

11 minutes ago, FinnishGypsy said:

Gaga is a class act, but Madonna seriously has no shame. She was publicly bashing Gaga just a few weeks ago, specifically with respect to ASIB, and questioning her authenticity  as an actress (as she did previously with her musical artistry), and yet now she’s (literally) latching onto Gaga for dear life the second she became an Oscar winner.

I honestly don’t know why anyone is happy about this; there was never any “feud” to begin with! The media is completely making that up. Gaga doesn’t talk **** about her, it’s all one-sided.  

Media: “Gaga and Madonna feud.”

Reality: Just one insecure old hag attacking a much more talented newcomer.

Even if all of that is true and Madonna is just an evil monster, Gaga doesn’t care. So we shouldn’t neither. It’s a waste of time to hate on someone anyway. 

FinnishGypsy
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She never dragged her on ASIB like never 

She just reposted a video she thought about herself and deleted it right after knowing it was a fanmade Gaga shading video

Did people talk about the vidéo she liked saying Gaga deserved an Oscar ? No. Because no drama.

Blame the fanbases which make this live still in 2019 not the artists who moved on long time ago

You seem like you’re being purposely obtuse. What, do you imagine, was Madonna’s motivation for posting that “99 quote” thing to her IG? 

She was clearly insinuating, and not at all subtly, that Gaga ripped her off yet “again." And why, do you think, this lovely woman would have chosen to spontaneously reignite this false “Gaga is a ripoff" message during the final weeks of Oscar voting, knowing full well it would become a huge story given their history?

Do you perhaps recall the number of articles written in the past week or so preceding the ceremonies, wherein the tone had shifted from “Gaga will win BA” to “Gaga is inauthentic?” There were even serious articles about it, from NYT and other publications.

Madonna is many things, but she is not a stupid woman. She knows exactly what she did, and why.

Talent won regardless, but Gaga needs to heed the advice of her dear friend Sir Elton John and stay FAR AWAY from that woman. She’s like a fame dementor.

ETA: This clearly isn’t even about fanbases at all, because all of the following (and dozens more) MSM articles agree that Madonna was very intentionally shading Gaga, and further agreed she was being ridiculous (again) with her claims of being copied:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a25393126/madonna-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-quote/

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2018/12/05/madonna-shades-lady-gaga-over-a-star-is-born-quote/

https://www.nme.com/news/music/madonna-gaga-rip-off-quote-star-is-born2416446-2416446

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived