Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga: Oscars 2014 Vs Oscars 2019

sampool

Featured Posts

sampool

2014:

Lady Gaga: Oscars Most Unwelcome

“Almost every major star stopped to be interviewed by Michael on the red carpet. Charlize Theron, Kerry Washington, Lupita – big, big names. So Gaga saunters down the carpet, towards Michael Strahan, and they make eye contact, and she lifts her hand to wave…and he turns his back. Which means he turned down the opportunity to interview her. Didn’t even try. Didn’t even care. Not interested.”

gaga-oscars-2014-03mar14-01.jpg

source: https://www.laineygossip.com/Lady-Gaga-Oscars-Most-Unwelcome/29567

*fast forward 5 years*

2019:

Oscars Social Buzz: Lady Gaga Steals the Show

“Lady Gaga struck the biggest chord with Oscars viewers Sunday night, capturing the lion’s share of chatter related to the 91st Academy Awards on social media.

Gaga’s first Oscar win — for the song “Shallow” from “A Star Is Born,” which she performed with Bradley Cooper on the ABC telecast — gave her three of the evening’s five top moments on Facebook and made her the most-tweeted-about celeb, according to the companies.”

D0PnO9zXQAEivI2.jpg

source:https://variety.com/2019/digital/news/oscars-2019-lady-gaga-twitter-facebook-1203148401/

ferretti

Really? Michael Strahan? He's cute, but he's definitely not the end-all of Oscar interviewers. That said, it is remarkable the strides she's made since then. Remember when Billboard stated before the Super Bowl that she was a legacy artist that would rely on her catalog of past hits going forward. All the haters and non-believers have been served.

More importantly, that PICTURE OF GAGA. :firega:

disco stick tester, inquire within

sampool
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

See when you do clownery? What even is a Mchel Strahon?:ohwell:

CtwBBGDXEAAYXX4.jpg

The one on the left. They’re cool now. 

Delusional
1 minute ago, sampool said:

CtwBBGDXEAAYXX4.jpg

The one on the left. They’re cool now. 

Didn’t people ship them ? I’m not sure if that’s true though

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

VoldeLorde2

That just makes me sad. The fact that everyone didn't want her there is sad. Reminds me of how Versace was one of the only brands that would actually dress her from 2013-14. It's great how she's made a comeback, but it's just sad that the industry treated her like that. 

What she did there in 2014?:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sampool
1 minute ago, River said:

What she did there in 2014?:laughga:

She was the face of Versace. She was there with Donatella and the other face of Versace for men.

Donatella+Versace+Lady+Gaga+Elton+John+A

Started stanning Gaga during the ARTPOP era. It was tough and so was my personal life. It's kind of funny how over the years we have both overcome challenges and we are both on top of our game and happier than ever. Oh man, what a great feeling to see that after all these years it does get better. :heart:

underneath the pine

19 minutes ago, sampool said:

She was the face of Versace. She was there with Donatella and the other face of Versace for men.

Donatella+Versace+Lady+Gaga+Elton+John+A

oh I see, yeah awkward lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wow, I forgot Lainey was such a bish about Gaga in 2014 :grr:RUDE!

Makes it all the sweeter to read her positive coverage now though I guess

Archived