💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga: The same woman that did THIS....

Noah X

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

Don't know if you're really trying to portrait the ARTPOP era fashion or the ****ing Meat Dress as something bad but... anyways, both iconic nights that will go down in history adding up to her undisputed legacy :applause: 

Davian
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Don't know if you're really trying to portrait the ARTPOP era fashion or the ****ing Meat Dress as something bad but... anyways, both iconic nights that will go down in history adding up to her undisputed legacy :applause: 

I think it was meant to portrait her versatility. Because the ARTPOP outfits and meat dress are like you said ICONIC and amazing:firega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

chun li

she was easy to pick up on because of her clothes but i'm sorry, the first video already shows how talented she was and no one needed an oscar to know that.

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

I think it was meant to portrait her versatility. Because the ARTPOP outfits and meat dress are like you said ICONIC and amazing:firega:

I initially thought so, but that "electrification" video... lmao

Didymus

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here :air:

Is it that we never expected her to win an Oscar in those "crazy days" or that she wasn't able to win because of her "crazy-ness"? 'cause I don't think that's true. Why wouldn't Gaga have won an Oscar if she had a soundtrack song that deserved it back in those days? :huh:

Davian
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I initially thought so, but that "electrification" video... lmao

Omg I didn’t watch that one because I thought it was just the performance, which I knew. I don’t know what to think of this:air:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Chuckles
22 minutes ago, Wolf said:

She's the most versatile artist in history I--

I'm not even kidding

Agree

Of course this thread is supposed to be negative but we stan VERSATILiTY

Archived