Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga: The same woman that did THIS....

Noah X

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Agree

Of course this thread is supposed to be negative but we stan VERSATILiTY

Yeah. This thread only shows how gaga has been two polar opposites. 

But people had to take it straight to negativity :fail: OP did nothing wrong

Chuckles
5 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Yeah. This thread only shows how gaga has been two polar opposites. 

But people had to take it straight to negativity :fail: OP did nothing wrong

We are all interpreting based on READING text. Everyone will have a different interpretation and this:

did we get flipped in an alternate universe? :confused:

Seems on the "complaining" side.

beaublue
8 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say here :air:

Is it that we never expected her to win an Oscar in those "crazy days" or that she wasn't able to win because of her "crazy-ness"? 'cause I don't think that's true. Why wouldn't Gaga have won an Oscar if she had a soundtrack song that deserved it back in those days? :huh:

Although I understand & agree with what you’re saying, I honestly don’t think that’s what OP is getting at. I think they mean “look how far she’s come, we never expected this type of maturity & success” & are therefore proud of it. Kinda like the whole “who would’ve thought” statement that people use.

V e n u s

Gaga actually has a bunch of bodies she chooses from when a new era commences. Through astral projection her soul leaves her body and it enters the new body for the new era.

Smother Em Eh

It’s unbelievable to think that these 2 are the same person. Now that’s what I call a transformation. She is the chameleon after all and these pics prove it! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
On 2/25/2019 at 5:14 AM, boyfromnowhere said:

lady_gaga_meat_dress.jpgarticle-2475313-18F5530800000578-40_638xGagaEgg.png

wenn20793585-e1407948266521.jpglady-gaga-very-small.jpg

DID THIS:

D0Om0apWkAArdeB.jpg

did we get flipped in an alternate universe? :confused:

Also don’t forget these!

gaga%20as%20joe%20calderone%20.jpggiphy.gifOmvP.gifBtKMCEQIQAEzrPb.jpg

:triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

AJRocketMan

I miss classic Gaga. Now she’s all about conventional attractiveness and that feels so unlike her.. I hope she makes herself ugly for LG6!

Schwerk

I always saw this in her future. And I always saw the lady in the Gaga and the girl behind the mask. She is still the same, just a bit more mature because of all that she's been through. She is also a lot more comfortable at social events because she is more confident about her appearence and because people no longer seem to treat her like a persona, but as a person.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

10 hours ago, Marjol said:

I always saw this in her future. And I always saw the lady in the Gaga and the girl behind the mask. She is still the same, just a bit more mature because of all that she's been through. She is also a lot more comfortable at social events because she is more confident about her appearence and because people no longer seem to treat her like a person, but as a person.

One word: YAAAAAS

Archived