event

91st Academy Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiddleChild

Most people think ASIB will win 1 Oscar. I think it will win two. Best Original Song and Best Adapted Screenplay for Bradley.

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Some how I doubt her look would get leaked, but I guess we shall see. 

she/her/hers

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, MiddleChild said:

Most people think ASIB will win 1 Oscar. I think it will win two. Best Original Song and Best Adapted Screenplay for Bradley.

Adapted is definitely going to BlacKkKlansman, bc the guy who wrote and directed is long overdue 

calmar
13 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I don't know what timezone you are in, but the Oscars officially begin in about 20 hours

I think they mean that America is still in Saturday. It's only 19:49 in California atm.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

monsterdino
Just now, calmar said:

I think they mean that America is still in Saturday. It's only 19:49 in California atm.

Oh that makes sense bc Im in Europe

Economy
27 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

tomorrow gaga will cry in her acceptance speech. cant wait

"Omg (breathes in in a teary way) I can't believe it. Thank-you so so much to the academy for this you know I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer but music worked out first (laughs a little), you know there can be 99 people out of 100 in one room not believe in you but it only takes one..."

Her speech if she wins will be so predictable :rip:

monsterdino
Just now, Economy said:

"Omg (breathes in in a teary way) I can't believe it. Thank-you so so much to the academy for this you know I wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singer but music workout first (laughs a little), you know there can be 99 people out of 100 in one room not believe in you but it only takes one..."

Her speech if she wins will be so predictable :rip:

I hope its not a cringy ass mess and the whole speech being about Bradley or Mark just talking

An iconic and memorable day has come! I’m hoping for the best, and that’s seeing Gaga go up on that stage and grab that Oscar! :firega:

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, MiddleChild said:

No lol it’s got a better chance winning mxing than screenplay, spike lee’s winning 

monsterdino
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

No lol it’s got a better chance winning mxing than screenplay, spike lee’s winning 

Yeah I think at most it will win 2, Original Song and Sound Mixing (if Bohemian doesn’t win that one)

monsterdino
2 minutes ago, mauvais said:

someone's getting fired :vegas:

She’s probably gonna wear either Valentino, Versace or McQueen :vegas:

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

That dress is amazing but a little too much side boob for the Oscars, I think.

• HausOfMark pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived