event

91st Academy Awards

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I saw some catty comments saying Irina ignored Gaga but every time I saw Irina she was smiling and seemed genuinely happy for Gaga. 

These are the same people who decided to fabricate fake drama that Irina sat between them maliciously, despite the fact that THERES LITERALLY PHOTOS OF THE SEATING CHART AND THE CELEBRITIES PLUS ONE IS ALWAYS BETWEEN THEM. 

That J

Excited to see what this does for the charts!  

All is well however. We won an Oscar. Yessssssssssss! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I hope the Oscars tonight are a massive trainwreck and Gaga and Bradley's performance is the only thing that saves it

fde.gif

Well well well

fde.gif

LilyLark

Drama. Apparently Spike Lee was furious that Green Book won! I don't blame him, especially considering how angry Dr. Shirley's family was and the background with the Trump supporting producer. At first I thought it was kind of antiquated, a Driving Miss Daisy film but not necessarily offensive as many thought, but the Shirley family's anger changed my mind. 

Poor Glenn. I still think Olivia deserved the win, but still had to hurt.

And the performance was amazing. I was completely wrong, I thought BCoop would f*ck up.

29 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

B*TCH I just woke up AANRKNFERJGIOERHGPOJEPGIH5TPGIHTPGIJPREIGJR  YAS  YAS YAS OMG she deserves this sh*t 

"I've worked hard for a long time" SAY IT LOUDER! she's been laughed at, underestimated, deemed done ... you know what she did?  shut out all the noise, focused on her work, delivered and got the recognition she deserves I am soooo f*cking proud you have no idea     today IS a good day ain't no b*stard gonna bring me down

giphy.gif

I am sorry for the caps :huntyga:, it just had to come out the way I meant it

Don’t apologize, I feel ya! Congrats on Gaga winning xoxo

Thomas P

Nobody can understand how happy I am that Olivia won. She is ****ing brilliant, and that film is ****ing brilliant. 

I love Gaga, but that win made me more excited than Shallow’s (partly cause it was unexpected, and Shallow was clear). 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

We won today, the fandom. But... It is not about winning, its about not giving up...on this great artist. Congratulations everyone! Cheers!

ZiggyZiggs

im still in shock about glenn sksksk poor woman probably never going to win an oscar unless someone gets her signed onto a big studio movie with a massive campaign

monsterdino
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

im still in shock about glenn sksksk poor woman probably never going to win an oscar unless someone gets her signed onto a big studio movie with a massive campaign

Samee

• Haroon unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived