That’s the sh*t. How amazing?

Ha when will my school? :giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EloiseSlater

Cool! But I don’t have time for such things. Don’t know what to do with it. All those damn essays! I have heard that everyone using writing services now. Look how an amazing opportunity for time-saving. But I want to hear some independent rewires first. Yes, I read a couple of domywriting reviews here but that is not enough for me. Does it truly as good as it seems to be? I want to believe so because I have no strength for essays any more

gregantares

Is that the one about analyzing how Gaga rose to fame and her own brand of what fame actually is? AFAIK it's been around for some time now, and a textbook for the class (I think) was published some time during the BTW era.

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

gagafrontrow
46 minutes ago, gregantares said:

Is that the one about analyzing how Gaga rose to fame and her own brand of what fame actually is? AFAIK it's been around for some time now, and a textbook for the class (I think) was published some time during the BTW era.

Other course. Book published 2017, this year in paperback.

https://deflem.blogspot.com/2017/01/gagasociologyfame.html

www.gagafrontrow.com

gregantares
2 minutes ago, gagafrontrow said:

Book published 2017

I am so wrong. I am cancelledt.

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

• 3 weeks later...
bluemonkey

That’s great and all but I wouldn’t waste my money on classes like that. I feel like it’s a real life forum that you are paying for because you know there will be that one person that is a Gaga encyclopedia and I hate writing essays and if I want to learn about her or study her, there’s the internet. I think I would be frustrated knowing I could have used that money on a trip to see Gaga than to “study” her. Like I took a class studying the life and work of Alfred Hitchcock and I thought that was insightful and fun because you can imagine how he lived or what he was as a person because he’s not here to tell us that. She’s here and still kicking. She ain’t dead yet guys.

Archived