Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow TIED for Most Awarded Song

joannesrats

Featured Posts

Ryusei
1 minute ago, swakby said:

I'm quite confused, aren't most of Formation's awards for its video or does that count too? 

they count when bey fans need to add more

Musery

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I don't even know what Formation sounds like. Never heard it. :oops:

That's not a thing to be proud of.

Anyway, I wonder what the general consensus is on which awards count for consideration? Big names such as the Golden Globes and Grammys are a given, but critics guilds and international/online awards get less clear.

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Miklaus Nite said:

That's not a thing to be proud of.

Anyway, I wonder what the general consensus is on which awards count for consideration? Big names such as the Golden Globes and Grammys are a given, but critics guilds and international/online awards get less clear.

Did I say I was proud? And even if I was proud why would that trigger you?

I just found it funny that the most awarded song is one I've never heard of. :interestinga:

NewYorkCity

Lol bey fans on twitter must be fumming :vegas: Let's celebrate that :vegas:

They really are the most annoying fanbase. dont @ me. 

Mirrion Rizzons
3 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Lol bey fans on twitter must be fumming :vegas: Let's celebrate that :vegas:

They really are the most annoying fanbase. dont @ me. 

honestly they ain't as bad as the barbs, bardi gang, arianators and loona stans 

Nosferatu
26 minutes ago, swakby said:

I'm quite confused, aren't most of Formation's awards for its video or does that count too? 

Yeah they do count the awards for the video, but Shallow will surpass it anyways so whatever :ally:

NewYorkCity
10 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

honestly they ain't as bad as the barbs, bardi gang, arianators and loona stans 

idk, by my experience... if i post a tweet about Beyonce being irrelevant for The Lion King success (which is FACTS) I will get like 20 replies at the moment talking **** and nonsense about Gaga and ASIB, then the people replying to those replies like "tell em girl" "beyonce is an icon" "gaga could never"  and I still get "X liked this tweet which mentions you" after 3 months of that.... they annoying af. 

Arianators are having their moment and most of them are 14yo who think that having the success she is having now is comparable to what Gaga achieved at the beginning of her career. Not a big deal.

Nicki and and Cardi stay on their **** so they don't bother me lol

Loona... idk her tbh. (no shade)

So... Beyonce fans are the ones who think her idol is some kind of reincarnation of jesuschrist 

And FYI Shallow is eligible to be nominated in the main music awards this year, so the number is still going to increase :vegas:

Mirrion Rizzons
26 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Loona... idk her tbh. (no shade)

dw neither do I lmao thats the point

their annoying ass fanbase say nothing except "stan loona" over and over again it's so irritating 

RAMROD

It's time for Yoncé and Gaga to do that sequel to Telephone. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Beyhive used to say about Formation that it had 25 awards but when Shallow tied with this number they added some more awards. We should keep an eye on them. 

They even added the VEVO Certified Award :toofunny:. They have no shame.

Archived