💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna invites Gaga to her Oscar party

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

ImTired

Doesn't  Elton John have a fundraiser Oscar afterparty every year? Wouldn't she obviously go to that one?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ImTired said:

Doesn't  Elton John have a fundraiser Oscar afterparty every year? Wouldn't she obviously go to that one?

Not sure, but she shouldnt miss this photo op just to press madonnanation. 

Bolkins

Madonna would love Gaga to go, she knows when to cling on to someone when they’re hot and Gaga will be one the most talk about nominees from the evening. I should also imagine Beyoncé is equally eager to get Gaga at hers basically for the same reason. Out of the two Beyoncé would be the better option, their photo op would be old colleagues at the top of their game all these years later and the other will be yet another chapter in the boring and played out rivalry. 

LaLuna

Why do people want Gaga and Madonna to be friends so badly? Madonna is a toxic, shady person and I don't think Gaga needs people like that in her life. Madonna's made it very clear on multiple occasions that she doesn't like Gaga, so why should Gaga attend her party? Just so they can pretend to be friends and take awkward pics like this one?

lady-gaga-madonna-katy-perry-breaking-he

No thanks :bye:

Queen Bitch
17 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Why do people want Gaga and Madonna to be friends so badly? Madonna is a toxic, shady person and I don't think Gaga needs people like that in her life. Madonna's made it very clear on multiple occasions that she doesn't like Gaga, so why should Gaga attend her party? Just so they can pretend to be friends and take awkward pics like this one?

Why do people want Gaga and Madonna to be enemies so badly? This could be a great opportumity to "bury the hatchet" and you don't want her to go? It just proves that this is mostly a fan feud. Gaga and Madonna fans want them to hate each other. 

Queen Bitch

Yikes at all these bitter bitchy comments. You hate on Madonna when she shades Gaga and you also hate on her when she does something more positive like this. It's like she can never do anything right. I swear some of ya'll love to hate her. It's you who keeps the feud (that you always complain about) alive. 

Thank u next. 

Musicisfreedom
19 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Madonna is NOT a toxic, shady person. What a mean thing to say! And she does not hate or dislike Gaga and has never made it clear. It's nobody's fault that you can't see Madonna's humor. Most of the feud has been fans taking their non shady comments out of context and making them seem like enemies.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom

Sometimes it's hard being a fan of both Madonna and Gaga. They are both my favorite pop girls but the fan feud is just so tired. They are both talented queens with amazing personalities 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Emigrante
6 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Madonna is NOT a toxic, shady person. What a mean thing to say! And she does not hate or dislike Gaga and has never made it clear. It's nobody's fault that you can't see Madonna's humor. Most of the feud has been fans taking their non shady comments out of context and making them seem like enemies.

But she is like that. She's very talented, strong, hard working woman that achieved unachievable, but personality wise she's just plain mean, egocentric and narcissistic.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

But she is like that. She's very talented, strong, hard working woman that achieved unachievable, but personality wise she's just plain mean, egocentric and narcissistic.

Because you obviously know her personnally soooo well right?👀 The real tea is the last sentence you quoted:

3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Most of the feud has been fans taking their non shady comments out of context and making them seem like enemies.

This is really tiresom. Can't we just move on from this... 

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

She’s at the vanity fair party, so it’s safe to assume she skipped madonnas party?

Did Madonna even hold a party last night? There’s no picture whatsoever even Adele refused to attend because Kim was there..

luna’s advocate

Emigrante
14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Because you obviously know her personnally soooo well right?👀 The real tea is the last sentence you quoted:

This is really tiresom. Can't we just move on from this... 

Well you probably know her better. I don't remember writing the second quotation. What's crack in here. :O and I'm definitely not into fan wars. It's ridiculous.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived