💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga best actress Oscar - HT poll

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

angeles-gaga-attends-luncheon-91st-oscar

https://www.hindustantimes.com/hollywood/oscars-2019-black-panther-as-winner-of-best-picture-lady-gaga-as-best-actress-says-poll/story-vZLnPMDk055W8uaWDkjZfO.html

Hindustan times held a poll and 1 billion Indian people voted unanimously for Gaga to win the best actress Oscar. 

"Lady Gaga appears to have won over everyone’s hearts with her very first film. She got 38% votes for her performance as Ally in A Star Is Born. She was followed by Glenn Close for her performance in The Wife with 25%. Standing in third position was another first time actor, Yalitza Aparicio for Roma."

_4f234a12-36a1-11e9-85ab-b5c6484f4b61.JP

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Ally Campana

Even if she didnt win the Best Actress Oscar, we know who’s the public favourite and the people’s choice.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Emigrante

If she wins best actresses there would be a lot of backlash towards her, simply cause her role was really good but nothing outstanding that much. She still has time for her Oscar for leading role.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

ZiggyZiggs

So weird considering ASIB wasn’t really widely released like most Hollywood blockbusters and pretty much flopped in India cuz of Aashiqui 2 lol

ALGAYDO

Unpopular opinion, but I don't think she deserves best actress. Not for this role. 

But I also don't think Glenn deserves it for The Wife. 

Both are great actresses, and their movies were also fantastic (ASIB > TW tho), but their actual roles didn't demand a lot from them, acting-wise. 

So, objectively, I don't really care if either of them wins. Although my biased side would like for Gaga to win just so she can be credited as an Oscar-winning actress for her first major movie role. 

Clumsy Monster
16 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

If she wins best actresses there would be a lot of backlash towards her, simply cause her role was really good but nothing outstanding that much. She still has time for her Oscar for leading role.

THIS! Imagine the backlash. She'll be behind Gwyneth Paltrow as most hated best actress. I really want her to win BA  but not with this (don't get me wrong I love her performance in ASIB tho)

2020Covid19IsOurs
36 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Wait did really 1B people voted for that poll? I find it hard to believe 

I just lied about the 1b part. Rest is true:ladyhaha:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

GaGaAst
2 hours ago, DWUWpartII said:

I just lied about the 1b part. Rest is true:ladyhaha:

Considering that no one really gives a **** about GaGa and ASIB in INDIA, I doubt if more than 1k people voted for her

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Honestly if the GP could pick the winner Gaga would have BA on lock and ASIB or Black Panther would win Best Picture

But it’s not the GP who picks so no

Archived