Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS reconfirms Gaga changed direction on LG6

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 hours ago, A Dull Boy said:

So everything she worked on in 2017-8 has been binned. :rip: 

Not so sure, what she worked on with him is definitely...

I'm pretty sure that changed happened when she called BP, BN, Baseck

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, DWUWpartII said:

Didn't they create perfect confusion together? :messga:

Mark and Tame Impala were leading the production of this. 

BloodPop was only finishing and make it more pop. Gaga said it herself

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Can you guys please stop overreacting? :fail: Gaga’s albums always start off completely different then what they end up being, doesn’t mean there was an “original album”. It means she simply wasn’t feeling the songs she created and wants to try something different, maybe she doesnt know what direction to go in, and is experimenting with different sounds. So please stop making assumptions, it sickening. Really. Are we already going to shape up for a negative era? Really. I mean, just look at The Fame demos, completely different from the album itself. This is the process that artists go through. Okay I’m done 

Suspiria

Ok cool we honestly don't care anymore, Gaga just hurry up and release something:madge:  This has been the longest wait ever.

Is it just me that’s relieved? Some of the music that these producers have to their name is quite...., questionable :air: some people might enjoy intense beat driven electronic music with little to no melody but I’m really craving a pure balls to the wall Gaga pop record from her :giveup: hooks and melodies are what makes her shine and the way the LG6 producer roster was looking, i was getting a bit scared :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bigmac1162
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I love Shallow but I hope the success didn’t make Interscope pressure her into changing direction and sound

No one can pressure Gaga into doing anything she doesn’t want to do

crisTEAne

i mean, joanne was lovely, but i think i'm starting to understand what "thirsty for popGa" means. there, i said it. yes, me. :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
49 minutes ago, Italian said:

This further confirms my suspicions that the album is absolutely nowhere near ready (probably less than 60%)

Why just because DJWS is not involved ? 

She worked with him like in late 2017 in the tour bus, more than a year passed since

monketsharona

You are seriously overeacting. It was sure Gaga was working with new people since the moment she recorded at her house last year... It doesn't change LG6 status or anything. Only producers changed

Archived