game

Monster Prom

Seeka

Featured Posts

Obviously the mods are watching GGD burn at the moment.Β 

Time to talk about dating monsters.Β 

logo_3.png

"Be your worst self"

Monster Prom is a dating sim with visual novel elements, for every monster f*ucker out there. Unlike most dating Sims and visual novels, the game does not have set events or stories. Instead it's all ran by the Random Event Gods, who are probably actual beings you must pray to.Β 

Also unlike most games of this sort, it's a multiplayer game.Β 

It's a fun game. Running on dark, super dark, demonic rape Hitler baby humor, your goal is to seduce one of the six most well known monstrosities for prom.Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Obviously the mods are watching GGD burn at the moment.Β 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c70db342e7849496f

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Shipper

i read this as Monster p0Rn...Β Β 

:messga:

Is this a computer game or an app?Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

bloody g

I played it a couple years ago when it was still under development, I really liked it. The developers were very nice and excited and gave me free merchΒ :nick:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

2020Covid19IsOurs
5 hours ago, Seeka said:

It'sο»Ώ a fun game. Running on dark, super dark, demonic rapeο»Ώ Hitler baby humor, your goal is to seduce one of the six most well known monstrosities for promο»Ώ.Β ο»Ώο»Ώ

I am intrigued

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived