💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Visuals, Wow!

Midknight

Featured Posts

Midknight

Hey guys! I don't know if some of you want to see Enigma visuals,especially like me who can't go to the show cuz, #flopfan. LOL, I am a multimedia artist from PH who makes visuals for shows too,so I am interested to see these kind of stuff. So my friend found out the production team "Possible Productions" who made the visuals for Enigma, and wow.. 

they also made the cool visuals for Emimem X RIhanna Tour, Justin Bieber's Purpose Tour, Ariana's BBMA performance, Superbowl, Coachella.

So if you want to see the photos of the show focusing on the visuals,here you go!

http://possibleproductions.com/work/lady-gaga-enigma/

THEY DID AMAZING!

HERE ARE SOME

IMG_4430_RESIZE.png

IMG_4415_RESIZE.png

IMG_3970_RESIZE-1.png

EDIT: HERE ARE SOME VIDEOS!

I hope they upload some official videos of Enigma too, but I don't think they would do that for now. Maybe after the residency :ladyhaha: 

SharkmanthaC

Wow...seeing them from different angles and more than 5 pixels, they are amazing. :firega:

she/her/hers

Ocean Wrist

Nice find! It would be sweet if they would release some high resolution stills. They would make great backgrounds/wallpapers. 

Bonkers

giphy.gif

I love it

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bradley

I can't understand anyone who doesn't like this show.

I've been to shows by Katy Perry, Beyonce and Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez, Britney Spears and Gaga herself for the Joanne World Tour,

and I can tell you Enigma was the best show I've ever been to. My mom and I were shocked, stunned, scalped throughout the entire show, it was almost like watching a science-fiction movie come to life with the actors right in front of you. Her ability to act throughout the show with a consistent flow (uninterrupted by incomplete videos) was amazing to witness, it was almost like she was auditioning for 10 different movies through one single show.

The visuals OMG. I had this psychedelic feel I found myself often questioning whether or not I was high. The visuals for each act were so intricate and detailed it almost felt like you were IN it.

Her vocals were out of the world, her dancing was intense and wild, the acting, and the acoustic sets were very moving and intimate as well, it didn't feel scripted at all, and believe me when I tell you there are a lot of artists who don't interact with the audience at all and it made the show feel very void and empty. You leave feeling like you don't know who you just saw but that is not the case with Gaga.

I hope I'm not exaggerating but it was definitely one of the best shows, if not the best, I think made in a decade.

Smother Em Eh

Wow amazing and the quality of these pics really allows you to see the great detail of them. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FinnishGypsy

Thank you so much for this thread; I’ve been dying to know what the visuals are actually like! :firega: It looks incredible!

ETA: Eminem’s BTS video was amazing; the way they brought the concepts to life was fascinating to see.

I’m also hoping for a similar Enigma video, even if it’s two years from now!

Archived