Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

Economy
20 hours ago, matejpb said:

I'm angry. Nicki deceives and says the concert was canceled because the arena does not have enough electricity. In this hall, the Ice Hockey World Championships are organized. There were singers like Rammstein, Depeche Mode, Eros Ramazzotti, Lenny Kravitz, Onerepublic and they did not have a problem. 
WHERE IS THE PROBLEM ?
The trucks of the singer that came from the show in Munich were delayed 6 hours in Bratislava. Nicki was just tired and canceled the concert. The problem was on the part of the singer's production that was delayed

Woa. So she actually outright lied????

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Woa. So she actually outright lied????

Yup, she did. And now she deleted every piece of social media that addressed this concert and its cancellation after she got called out by the operators of the arena.

In their post they stated Nicki's last tour truck arrived at 23:30 local time, almost 2-3 hours after she had already went on stage to cancel the concert. It was obviously fishy that she literally went on stage with massive spotlights on her and a functioning microphone on saying that the venue is out of power for her show when half of her show wasn't even present until the concert was scheduled to conclude.

Y'all dragged me for saying it's an excuse, but mama ain't raise no fool. I can spot when somebody is lying from 10 miles away.

Economy
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Yup, she did. And now she deleted every piece of social media that addressed this concert and its cancellation after she got called out by the operators of the arena.

In their post they stated Nicki's last tour truck arrived at 23:30 local time, almost 2-3 hours after she had already went on stage to cancel the concert. It was obviously fishy that she literally went on stage with massive spotlights on her and a functioning microphone on saying that the venue is out of power for her show when half of her show wasn't even present until the concert was scheduled to conclude.

Y'all dragged me for saying it's an excuse, but mama ain't raise no fool. I can spot when somebody is lying from 10 miles away.

Man... If this is true what a bish 

My wife can't stand her anymore she stans CardiB as her new girl and she can't hear the name Nicky Minaj anymore

Andreu
On 2/23/2019 at 11:20 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

they only tend to go to UK, Ireland, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium and Germany, maybe Sweden and Norway

and never to spain 2beca9bca5e795c1ac4dd0ebb2f95bed.gif

darkchylde

reading deeper into this thread... what kind of mess... how do you go TWELVE years into your career, name your album "QUEEN", go on bragging about your game and allow this kind of production mistakes to happen... sis... the level of unprofessionalism

Andreu
15 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

we have enough problems thanks

how is exactly a problem for you or the country  that Nicki does a show in El Palau Sant Jordi lol

darkchylde
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

how is exactly a problem for you or the country  that Nicki does a show in El Palau Sant Jordi lol

issa joke

whateveradore

I am not a Nicki Minaj stan but I do enjoy her and I've seen her getting thrown under the bus a BUNCH of times here on GGD, for both the comment she has made about "Do What U Want" which Gaga as of now have made something about it, which proven Nicki to be rightful, and for Cardi b being a fan of Gaga so y'all decide to stan her ...even with some f***ed up **** she has done and said...anyway, not my point to make.

Nicki did not cancel because she flopped, the picture someone posted here was from people started to leave, did it sell out? Of course not, she is not at the best as of now and its f***ins Slovakia, most sell out Pop Girls don't even go there, but it was not THAT empty. + she canceling on a poor selling venue would tarnish her image even more.
Did the venue had energy? Probably as they have hosted other bigger production shows, but who knows as if circumstances may have changed.
Only the venue carrier has reported about this "issue" about Nicki's tour truck being late, which doesn't make ANY sense as we can see she was dressed in costume and the stage was set up.
For those who are saying "her mic was working she could have done something" she had the balls to go on stage to excuse herself as her team and others for the show not happening, many would have just left and made someone gave a speech about it and MAYBE later after a PA wrote something, post it on social media. And she even got down and talked to the fans face to face, hugging them and crying about the concert.
Something is fishy about this...cause one is throwing the blame at the other. Maybe something happened backstage that made them cancel on it and as a contract, they can't really talk about it so we are stuck in this mess of a situation.

Archived