Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki cancels show: not enough power in the arena

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"the arena isn't powerful enough for this kind of show" !

note that Beyonce had her Ms Carter Tour there and Katy had her PRISM tour there too.

derpmonster

I'm not even a fan but this must be sad. Knowing GGD though, people will celebrate :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Borislshere

gaga has blown the power out at a few of her shows and STILL performs. Nicki’s stage looks like it doesn’t require anywhere near the amount of power Any of Gaga’s did.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

"the arena isn't powerful enough for this kind of show" !

note that Beyonce had her shows there and Katy's PRISM there too.

do you know the amount of power required to equalize her screeches? that **** requires its own nuclear reactor

i don't understand how that works lmfao but seems like everything is literally already set up so why purposefully cancel so late, sucks it happened

Borislshere

Like how do you set up an entire arena, go through band rehearsal, wait till the audience arrives then go “ we don’t have enough power” 

derpmonster
Just now, neptugne said:

i don't understand how that works lmfao but seems like everything is literally already set up so why purposefully cancel so late, sucks it happened

Technical issues. Like for real. Remember when ASIB premiere was stopped midway through? Not the same but things happen. 

derpmonster
Just now, Borislshere said:

Like how do you set up an entire arena, go through band rehearsal, wait till the audience arrives then go “ we don’t have enough power” 

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

Whaaaaaaaat?! I was at her show just yesterday and it was AWESOME!

Best concert I’ve ever seen live and I’ve seen many. Shocked to read this now...

But she seemed to be very sad or unmotivated yesterday for real, the show was everything you could dream of tho 

Borislshere
Just now, derpmonster said:

Something probably blew up. It's possible she didn't rehearse at this venue and trusted the team would take care of it. But it went down. I imagine most stuff uses generators and not AC supply. Generators can go wrong easily. 

But even without her I’m sure the band rehearsed. And wouldn’t they have backup generators for situations like that? 

Archived