💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Women making out @ Judas MV

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

Once in a while I like watching all Gaga's MV in order. I was watching Judas, and for the first time EVER I realised there are girls getting romantic in the background, they even kiss for like frame :vegas:

We love female to female relationships in a music video by the lgbt queen :ally:

Just behind Gaga in the bg on the first chorus :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Ally Campana

I’m pretty sure this scene was shown in Vh1. I guess they didn’t know. Queen of LGBTQ rights.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just now, Taide said:

:shocked: I love how artistic she was back then that we can still find hidden messages in her videos 8 ****ing years later

But yet Detectives can find out when LG6 is dropping.. Put all ya talent to good use! 

sipthistea

ot, I kinda miss this Gaga.

I know she's an acknowledged multitalented artist, but it seems she's becoming the more conventional type, like great divas Whitney, Céline or Mariah.

Not a bad thing, but I miss the fierceness in her music and her mvs. 

Weasel

This truly was her music video peak imo. She never really managed to get on this level again after this, Marry The Night was the best try afterwards I guess. This vid was so well executed, just look at those costumes and sets and choreo. It's perfect to the last detail and I never get bored rewatching it. 

Archived