💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Adam Lambert - Feel Something

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Adam Lambertrevealed that he was releasing a new song called “Feel Something.” He made the announcement to fans via a long, heartfelt statement that outlined his battle with mental health and disillusionment with the music industry. The 37-year-old described “Feel Something” as the “emotional starting point” of his new album (it’s not the lead single) and it’s easy to see why after hearing it. This finds the beloved pop/rocker at his most raw and authentic.

“I’ve been leaving my heart in all the wrong places, took it back way too soon when I should’ve been patient,” Adam sings over sparse, stripped-back production. “I built all these walls so no one could break in, truth is — I miss those nights when my heart could be naked.” This leads to the emotional, relatable chorus: “I don’t need to feel love, I just wanna feel something.” After bouncing around between different genres for most of his career, it sounds like the “Ghost Town” hitmaker has finally found his voice.

“The life of a bachelor can be a laugh, with plenty of flings, but after awhile it starts to feel empty,” Adam says of the song’s inspiration. “Between frustrations with my career and many lost connections, I felt numb and though I wanted to fall in love, I knew I wasn’t ready. That’s what inspired me to cry out, ‘I don’t need to feel love, I just want to feel something!’ It was in this realization that I took my first step toward self-care and nursing my spirit back to health.” Listen to the impressive track below.

JazzGa

Reminds me of the chord progression of Is That Alright? Yas King Adam, I have stanned him since American Idol days. I was so proud of him for getting the gig fronting Queen but I've been missing his solo work! Just re-listened to For Your Entertainment and the bops were so good, if a little juvenile. Looking forward to a new album from a more mature perspective. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

HE'S ****ING 37

giphy.gif

ARE YOU ****ING INSANE
THIS B**CH LOOKS 30
WHAT IS SHE EATING
SEMEN?

Yes

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I’m disgusted :neyde: I’ve been working on a song called “Feel Something” for the past year and it’s almost complete and ready for release :madge:

Gracious Gaga
18 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I’m disgusted :neyde: I’ve been working on a song called “Feel Something” for the past year and it’s almost complete and ready for release :madge:

Sue ha !

♥ Kindness Police.

RAMROD

Not enjoying it :diane:

He should ask P!nk and more to wrote more songs for him.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

It’s a really beautiful song, I really liked it. Keep in mind that this is not the lead single, which is coming in a couple of weeks I assume. And yaaas, I remember watching him on Idol and thinking “he doesn’t look like he’s close to being 30!”

So excited to listen to his new album, he’s in a new label and got a new manager so it’s going to be interesting to see what his work is like, 100% him. 

Archived