đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 2/22/2019 at 4:09 AM, Musicisfreedom said:

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

Its just par for the course of working with any major artist in the industry honestly.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
On 2/22/2019 at 7:04 AM, monketsharona said:

Well apart praying for RedOne to be involved in one or two songs. I think all of the others are out of the field for next record.

Rob Fusari is kind of obvious I won't explain. DJWS confirmed he is not involved. Garibay, well I feel like there's some kind of bad blood, Darkchild never really worked that much with Gaga for herself as Telephone and all her other demos with his were meant for other artists.

RedOne is the last option in my opinion, and still it's very unlikely any of what they could have done will make the cut... 

Yeah I get a bad blood vibe between her and Garibay and i've always wondered what that was about.....they seemed so tight for awhile.. I wonder if in part it had to do with Gaga becoming so close to DJWS during Born This Way and allowing him to infiltrate the entire production process when Garibay was supposed to be the executive producer.

I get bad blood vibes with her and DarkChild as well. She always talked about how recording Telephone was a nightmare and that he didn't want her to sing the record even though she wrote it. I get the vibe that maybe he was mean to her or they never really got along but were just obliged to work together.

Inferno
On 2/22/2019 at 8:46 AM, EmperorExca said:

I'm not sure what exactly I want from Gaga for LG6, personally I'd like a psychedelic-pop type album I think. Even though it's probably gonna be contemporary to some extent( I remember her saying in some speech the success of ASIB will influence her next record, expect a Million Reasons and Shallow re-up:smh:). I would love for her to work with Max Martin (his work is not necessarily "basic", it's just the music he makes for those he works with make conventional pop music usually) because his productions are top-notch and he can also write a hit. Not that Gaga needs success at this point in her career anyways :lana: I just think his productions are very clean and radio-y. He just generally makes good music.

Honestly? Max Martin is a douchebag. Hes a legend for sure, plenty of girls work with him. I kind of like the fact that Gaga has not tbh. And he doesn't seem to appreciate her not adhering to algorithms anyway, he doesn't like anyone that doesn't follow his very rigid/strict criteria for what makes a "good" pop song.

Inferno
On 2/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, Doot said:

:party:thank goodness. 

All respect to djws but im interested in hearing a new sound. I’m sure he still has writing credits though. 

He even played songs for the fans that came to his house, which are apparently on LG6 according to him. 

Wait what? lol

TheRealJT

I think DJWS has a lot of personal problems which led to him not being on LG6. Like he wants to be celebrated for his own work but everyday he is flooded with “where’s ARTPOP act 2?!?” tweets everyday. 

Working with Gaga is a blessing and a curse. 

Archived