Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

According to his reply via an Instagram comment today, he confirms that LG6 is being produced by others (Boys Noize, BloodPop etc)

This news comes despite his posts in late 2017 where Gaga sent him flowers/a letter saying 'can't wait to make this new album with you', and several posts referring to LG6, including one where he called it ARTPOP's little sister. Either that music was scrapped, meaning the original LG6 is cancelled, or that he was actually referring to his tracks with Gaga for A Star Is Born

D0Ag7j7U0AA9NU-.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

I swear, if she's scrapped the ARTPOP's little sister/BoysNoize/SOPHIE/Bloodpop album I'm over her:saladga: I NEED that album!

Musicisfreedom

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

Bitch I'm Madonna

Thonin Dyn
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

I swear, if she's scrapped the ARTPOP's little sister/BoysNoize/SOPHIE/Bloodpop album I'm over her:saladga: I NEED that album!

I hope/think Boys noize Sophie baseck came as a replacement of DJWS' tracks/work

Serve it, Ancien City style!

yaaas.png

I enjoy some of his work with Gaga but it's time she branched out fully again! No need to revisit DJWS just yet. There's always LG7 for that 

monketsharona

I'm sure what happened to RedOne in 2016 is happening to DJWS nowadays. That doesn't mean there is bad blood or she won't work with them in the future...

She clearly changed her direction back mid 2018 when she worked for months with BloodPop, Boys Noise, Sophie, Justin Tranter, Baseck and others. LG5 / Joanne vibes. Told you this... 

Weasel

So he must've been scrapped then since the whole ARTPOP sister post :koons:

At least he lowkey confirms LG6 is in the works otherwise he wouldn't be able to confirm he's not producing it. Then again, we've been knew, but with Gaga you never know. 

Archived