💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I don’t believe this to be entirely correct.

you can have song writing credits without producing an album. This goes against the general feel of discussions I had with Paul in September of last year.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Why? No DJWS= No pop music from Gaga? I dont think so. 

If so, it will still be great for Gaga's career. More genre, more challenges, and more achievement. 

:party:

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well if you count BloodPop, Boys Noize, Sophie, Baseck and Skrillex and their modular music stuff country music things, I guess it'll be :oops:

OP alludes to DJWS stuff being scrapped so who knows any confirmed tea on any of these artists sis. With no actual facts about the album, I'm as deluded and bamboozled as you all are. :oops:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

jujubaruda

"ARTPOP's little sister" never meant "ARTPOP 2.0", just mean that it would be another Lady Gaga album produced by him, they are the parents.

Glamourpuss

Aww no. I always look back to those Instagram videos with her wearing the beret and listening to George Michael Too Funky. I thought her new sound was going to be influenced by that. I'm so disappointed. :saladga:

I'll be happy with whatever she gives us but I did have my heart set on some sexy, funk tracks.  

super ultra
14 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Aww no. I always look back to those Instagram videos with her wearing the beret and listening to George Michael Too Funky. I thought her new sound was going to be influenced by that. I'm so disappointed. :saladga:

I'll be happy with whatever she gives us but I did have my heart set on some sexy, funk tracks.  

Wait what :giveup: It's one of my favorite songs ever but I've never seen those posts wtf 

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, super ultra said:

Wait what :giveup: It's one of my favorite songs ever but I've never seen those posts wtf 

It was just a few seconds of her dressed similar to the Elle photoshoot and she sort of walked in a sexy way and the song was playing. I can't remember exactly but I'm sure she implied she was inspired by the music. When he died she said she was a fan of his so I wondered if she'd been inspired. I love that song too. 

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Baseck is a good friend of Boys Noize, he is also a techno dance producer. he was tagged on a muted video with BN and BP and Skrillex when Gaga was in the studio. Baseck is also always liking and commenting on Gaga's posts. He is definitely involved

Wait, even SKRILLEX was in that studio as well? Maybe there’ll be a Dog Blood track on LG6! 🤩

SarahYuko
4 hours ago, nattuggla said:

Watch her changing directions once again after her breakup with Christian. :triggered:

Can someone cast a spell on her to limit the yeehaw energy on her new album? Smh :interestinga:

PerfectExca

I'm not sure what exactly I want from Gaga for LG6, personally I'd like a psychedelic-pop type album I think. Even though it's probably gonna be contemporary to some extent( I remember her saying in some speech the success of ASIB will influence her next record, expect a Million Reasons and Shallow re-up:smh:). I would love for her to work with Max Martin (his work is not necessarily "basic", it's just the music he makes for those he works with make conventional pop music usually) because his productions are top-notch and he can also write a hit. Not that Gaga needs success at this point in her career anyways :lana: I just think his productions are very clean and radio-y. He just generally makes good music.

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

2 hours ago, sampool said:

Mark Ronson could stay away as well

I would love for him to come back actually. :poot: Judging by the producers involved so far, I’m not sure if I’ll like the style of music they’ll create.

Archived